List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ and Carly pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Carly pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/15 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:35AM, Views: 6407, Replies: 59
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/15 11:52AM
    AJ and Carly pairing
    Axl Rose

After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

#2   2013/01/15 12:13PM
    Re: AJ and Carly pairing
    GH-FAN

Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!!

#3   2013/01/15 12:16PM
    stonecoldhot

Carly`s had just about every man, I guess it`s time for her to go back to the start,I guess it will be AJ then Sonny again

#4   2013/01/15 12:18PM
    the girl is HOT

AT THE END OF THE SHOW TODAY PREVIEWS FOR TOMORROW AJ TELLS CARLY THEY SLEPT TOGETHER, BUT I DONT THINK SO I THINK HE IS JUST TELLING HER THAT!

#5   2013/01/15 12:39PM
    Axl Rose

An AJ/Carly/Todd triangle I would love that

#6   2013/01/15 12:44PM
    stonecoldhot

I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness

#7   2013/01/15 12:50PM
    GH-FAN

Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness

I agree about the AJ and Liz pairing. I liked the chemistry they had together.

#8   2013/01/15 01:10PM
    alikat

Quote GH-FAN:
    Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!!

LOL...and Monica's !!!!!!!!

#9   2013/01/15 01:11PM
    alikat

Quote the girl is HOT: AT THE END OF THE SHOW TODAY PREVIEWS FOR TOMORROW AJ TELLS CARLY THEY SLEPT TOGETHER, BUT I DONT THINK SO I THINK HE IS JUST TELLING HER THAT!

LOL and it would be so so classic soap 101 if she then turned up pregnant and he decided to do to her what she did to him and make her think it's his child but it's really Todd's.

#10   2013/01/15 01:33PM
    GH-FAN

[quote]Quote alikat: [quote]Quote GH-FAN: [quote]Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen[/quote]

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!! (/quote)

LOL...and Monica's !!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh yeah!! She would love that too wouldn't she!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/15 01:37PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list