List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...

Started by IslandGirl33 at 2013/01/10 09:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/13 03:21PM, Views: 8307, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/10 09:10AM
    Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...
    IslandGirl33

It almost seems that Patrick is showing an interest in Sabrina. Is anyone else seeing that? What do you make of the "almost" kiss between them New Years Eve?

I can't wait for him to see the real Britch!

#2   2013/01/10 09:14AM
    Re: Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...
    Bettie Davis

There is deinately a chemistry there you can see it, and he knows Emma adores Sabrina. That,s a good sign.

#3   2013/01/10 09:19AM
    ghfan since ...

I think Lucy is going to help Sabrina look HOT at the nurse's ball and Patrick is going to be stunned...and so will Britt, lol!!

#4   2013/01/10 09:19AM
    IslandGirl33

BD: I agree but now Sabrina is going to run the other way because of Brit. She already told Patrick she can no longer babysit for him. He better see that somethings up and question her more. UGH!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 09:23AM
    #5   2013/01/10 09:22AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ghfan since 1983: I think Lucy is going to help Sabrina look HOT at the nurse's ball and Patrick is going to be stunned...and so will Britt, lol!!

Yes, Yes & Yes I believe you are right! I can't wait!

#6   2013/01/10 09:31AM
    oltllover

Quote ghfan since 1983: I think Lucy is going to help Sabrina look HOT at the nurse's ball and Patrick is going to be stunned...and so will Britt, lol!!

I agree. but I cant believe how dense patrick is about Brit she is so pushy its Lisa niles pt2.

#7   2013/01/10 09:34AM
    JaneDoe

I really enjoy the friendship between Patrick and Sabrina. Sure she has a crush, but she also genuinely cares for him and Emma. In the end, I can't really picture a relationship between them, but rather a very fond attachment and friendship. Kind of like Lucky and Maxie (minus the drug induced affair they had). She crushed on him for years, but they ended up friends. Sabrina will find someone much better suited to her and Brit will eventually be seen for who she really is.

#8   2013/01/10 09:53AM
    lvmyabcsoaps

I can't stand the way Sabrina has been portrayed. It is so annoying with her kid like hairdos as well as the little kid barettes that they have put in her hair. She is a grown woman and is not a little girl. I can see Patrick and her more like brother and sister. Sabrina just seems like she needs someone younger ( her age) and not so grown up since she does act like a 13 yr old babysitter with a high school crush.
    On another note..can't stand Britt the bully.

#9   2013/01/10 09:58AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote lvmyabcsoaps: I can't stand the way Sabrina has been portrayed. It is so annoying with her kid like hairdos as well as the little kid barettes that they have put in her hair. She is a grown woman and is not a little girl. I can see Patrick and her more like brother and sister. Sabrina just seems like she needs someone younger ( her age) and not so grown up since she does act like a 13 yr old babysitter with a high school crush.
    On another note..can't stand Britt the bully.

Wait until Lucy gets through with Sabrina,I`m sure we won`t reconize her. Lucy was the same way when she first came on the show,mousy and shy,look at her now

#10   2013/01/10 10:00AM
    krystalgirl

Sabrina needs Liz's help with her hair and Maxie on dressing her up to look her age. She does look like a little girl the way she is and needs to stand on her two feet and tell Brittnay off to her face.

Liz already told Brittany off now time for Sabrina to do the samething.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list