List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who would make a great Jason Morgan re-cast?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who would make a great Jason Morgan re-cast?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/08 07:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/05 08:46PM, Views: 5766, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/08 07:16AM
    Who would make a great Jason Morgan re-cast?
    Axl Rose

Since Steve Burton left the show the way he did, it makes me wonder if they re-cast the role of Jason and if they do, then just who could fit the bill, my top choices would be:

1) Dylan Neal
    2) Brian Gaskill
    Austin Peck
    4) Brian Krause
    5) Cameron Mathison
    6) Christopher Douglas
    7) Conner Trinneer
    Daniel Goddard
    9) Grayson McCouch
    10) Johnny Messner
    11) Judson Mills
    12) Michael Shanks
    13) Nathan Fillion
    14) Patrick Muldoon
    15) Zen Gesner
    16) Jason Lewis

Jason Lewis would be my pick for a re-cast Jason, just look him up on IMDB and you will see what I am talking about, he can be a perfect re-cast looks wise when it comes to Jason

#2   2013/01/08 07:26AM
    Re: Who would make a great Jason Morgan re-cast?
    Axl Rose

And with Jason re-cast, he can come back from being dead even though we all know Jason is alive because if he were dead, we would have seen his body and we would have had a huge funeral service for Jason and even flashbacks with Jason and other characters and Quartermaines alike would have returned for Jason's funeral too and Jason would have had a will reading, so with Jason back as a re-cast he can finally confront his brother AJ and also reunite with Sam and his son Danny and reunite with Carly, Sonny, and his nephew Michael

#3   2013/01/08 07:29AM
    alikat

I would have to say Grayson McCouch is a good choice.

I cannot see Patrick Muldoon in the role. I mean I could see them recasting him as ANYONE before I could see him as Jason Morgan.

I also don't see anyone who has an accent being Jason Morgan.

Kyle Lowder could pull off Jason Morgan. I think he'd be a closer fit than any on the list. Maybe Brian Gaskill but I've never really been impressed with Brian so I would want the recast to be superb so that I accepted him more easily.

#4   2013/01/08 07:31AM
    Axl Rose

Quote alikat: I would have to say Grayson McCouch is a good choice.

I cannot see Patrick Muldoon in the role. I mean I could see them recasting him as ANYONE before I could see him as Jason Morgan.

I also don't see anyone who has an accent being Jason Morgan.

Kyle Lowder could pull off Jason Morgan. I think he'd be a closer fit than any on the list. Maybe Brian Gaskill but I've never really been impressed with Brian so I would want the recast to be superb so that I accepted him more easily.

Jason Lewis is the best choice for a re-cast Jason Morgan, I mean look him up on IMDB

#5   2013/01/08 07:33AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Axl Rose: Since Steve Burton left the show the way he did, it makes me wonder if they re-cast the role of Jason and if they do, then just who could fit the bill, my top choices would be:

1) Dylan Neal
    2) Brian Gaskill
    Austin Peck
    4) Brian Krause
    5) Cameron Mathison
    6) Christopher Douglas
    7) Conner Trinneer
    Daniel Goddard
    9) Grayson McCouch
    10) Johnny Messner
    11) Judson Mills
    12) Michael Shanks
    13) Nathan Fillion
    14) Patrick Muldoon
    15) Zen Gesner
    16) Jason Lewis

Jason Lewis would be my pick for a re-cast Jason, just look him up on IMDB and you will see what I am talking about, he can be a perfect re-cast looks wise when it comes to Jason

I also thought Cameron Mathison would be a good fit, also maybe Billy Warlok (ex AJ), altrough he may be to short at 5'7 Steve is 5'10,maybe he could were lifts

#6   2013/01/08 07:39AM
    Axl Rose

I would have said Eric Martsolf as a re-cast Jason Morgan if he were not on Days of our Lives as Brady Black, then he would be my pick for a re-cast Jason Morgan

#7   2013/01/08 08:18AM
    ecs7574

How about Trevor St. John?

Just ignore the "hey, he looks an awful lot like Victor..." issue, and it would be a nice recast.

#8   2013/01/08 09:01AM
    Axl Rose

Zen Gesner would be an all right choice for a re-cast Jason

#9   2013/01/08 09:11AM
    4everjasamfan

Quote Axl Rose: Since Steve Burton left the show the way he did, it makes me wonder if they re-cast the role of Jason and if they do, then just who could fit the bill, my top choices would be:

1) Dylan Neal
    2) Brian Gaskill
    Austin Peck
    4) Brian Krause
    5) Cameron Mathison
    6) Christopher Douglas
    7) Conner Trinneer
    Daniel Goddard
    9) Grayson McCouch
    10) Johnny Messner
    11) Judson Mills
    12) Michael Shanks
    13) Nathan Fillion
    14) Patrick Muldoon
    15) Zen Gesner
    16) Jason Lewis

Zen Gesner but he would have to have dirty blond hair. Since SB is now on another soap they will have to recast JM right? It only makes sense.

#10   2013/01/08 09:20AM
    Axl Rose

Quote 4everjasamfan:

1) Dylan Neal
    2) Brian Gaskill
    Austin Peck
    4) Brian Krause
    5) Cameron Mathison
    6) Christopher Douglas
    7) Conner Trinneer
    Daniel Goddard
    9) Grayson McCouch
    10) Johnny Messner
    11) Judson Mills
    12) Michael Shanks
    13) Nathan Fillion
    14) Patrick Muldoon
    15) Zen Gesner
    16) Jason Lewis

Zen Gesner but he would have to have dirty blond hair. Since SB is now on another soap they will have to recast JM right? It only makes sense.

Yes Zen can just dye his hair dirty blond, and he would fit right in as a Jason re-cast but he would have to bulk up for the role too

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list