List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: When GH announces they're recasting Jason morgan I

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When GH announces they're recasting Jason morgan I

Started by sportsfan411 at 2013/01/07 03:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 03:48PM, Views: 24636, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/07 03:21PM
    When GH announces they're recasting Jason morgan I
    sportsfan411

Will dance and smile all day long. don't let the door hit your butt steve on the way to YnR.

#2   2013/01/07 03:27PM
    Re: When GH announces they're recasting Jason morgan I
    Axl Rose

But Steve Burton is irreplaceable as Jason Morgan, I don't think anyone can even step into the role of Jason and make it their own because there would be a lot of backlash

#3   2013/01/07 03:57PM
    sportsfan411

Quote Axl Rose: But Steve Burton is irreplaceable as Jason Morgan, I don't think anyone can even step into the role of Jason and make it their own because there would be a lot of backlash

Ya I don't thinks so the ratings did cRASH when he left this time like before and IMO they won't anyways because they want NO MORE mob and if Jason came back what job would he have? LOL soooo if they did I'ld want Jason back as Jason Q and let it be one of the HOT HOT unemployed soap actors. Hell some of the martin men from AMC will do.

#4   2013/01/11 01:44PM
    outraged1225

will be so happy! I think GH can find someone who resembles Steve Burton enough to make a good Jason Morgan. I would like to see the storyline with Jason, Sam, & Danny progress!

#5   2013/01/11 01:53PM
    Bizlet

Now that it looks likes OLTL will relaunch online that means John could leave with to be with Nat. I would like to see Jason recast even if he winds as a doctor treating Robin for a bit.

#6   2013/01/11 03:04PM
    lovelyliz

I do not care either way. SBU left and he is apart of Y&R..so he can stay there who cares. If they ever replace him please do not send him back to Sam and let him be a Doctor again and be human not stare & do nothing.

#7   2013/01/11 03:58PM
    Bettie Davis

Everyone should read a post by Salisbury regarding Jason

#8   2013/01/11 04:40PM
    Peach54

At first I thought SB left to do new projects and I thought that meant main stream TV not another soap. So with the new project being Y&R, I am fine with GH replacing him. I would hope they would get someone who looks like him. I would also like to see the character come back as a doctor. I read that SB is good friends with JJ and also Steve and was unhappy about GH letting Dr. Steve go.

#9   2013/01/11 08:24PM
    hayleedog

Don't be so hard on SBu for making a personal decision that benefited him and his family. Had GH made him the same offer as Y&R and was willing to work with him I'm sure the outcome would have been different or maybe he just needed a change after portraying the same character for more then 2 decades. The actor has made no promises, he hasn't lied nor has he disrespected his fans.

IF they decide to recast Jason down the road then I hope the new actor will make the role his own but according to a recent interview with FV there are no immediate plans to bring Jason back to PC.

#10   2013/01/11 08:33PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote outraged1225: will be so happy! I think GH can find someone who resembles Steve Burton enough to make a good Jason Morgan. I would like to see the storyline with Jason, Sam, & Danny progress!

I am with with you. Now that he has jumped ship I could really care less who takes his place. If he doesn't care about his role neither do I.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list