List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie -potential spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie -potential spoiler

Started by fansince68 at 2013/01/03 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/10 04:33PM, Views: 4253, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/04 07:24AM
    Re: Maxie -potential spoiler
    fansince68

Quote NYsunflower: Here is my theory---- Dr. Hot pants was in such a hurry to get laid that she misread the tests. Maxie is still pregnant with the Lante baby. She will have sex with Spin and think the baby she is carrying is Spixie Jr. Sometime during the pregnancy it will come out about her and Spin, Lulu will be heartbroken the baby is not hers, there will be angst, fights, things said that can't be taken back, many breakable things will be thrown and high saopy drama will ensue. then when the baby is born or some time after they will discover that it is really Lante Jr. Que more high soapy drama. This is actually a pretty good storyline, if I do say so myself. No longer a who da baby daddy? But a who da baby?!!! We don't even know who the momma is.

I agree with you! And not to be gross, but if you have a miscarriage you have bleeding. Would you really have sex? And would you be able to get pregnant? I bet you are righyt!

#12   2013/01/04 08:51AM
    days4ever2

Quote fansince68: Shes sleeping with Spinelli and not telling she miscarried. So they realize "they made a mistake" and don't want to hurt Ellie. She discovers shes pregnant and gives it to LuLu and Dante. Can you see that happening?

Now this makes more sense and I like this better. I had not thought about the Ellie aspect. So Maxie finds out she is pregnant again and knows that it must be Spins but she doesn't tell anyone. Do you also think that maybe Ellie is injured and in a wheelchair or something?

#13   2013/01/04 09:02AM
    4everjasamfan

Quote days4ever2:
    Quote fansince68: Shes sleeping with Spinelli and not telling she miscarried. So they realize "they made a mistake" and don't want to hurt Ellie. She discovers shes pregnant and gives it to LuLu and Dante. Can you see that happening?

Now this makes more sense and I like this better. I had not thought about the Ellie aspect. So Maxie finds out she is pregnant again and knows that it must be Spins but she doesn't tell anyone. Do you also think that maybe Ellie is injured and in a wheelchair or something?

Or maybe Ellie will be pregnant too. Since they did make it a point to tell us, the viewers, several times that they have slept together. That would be way soapy! Both Maxie and Ellie pregnant with Spins baby.

#14   2013/01/04 09:13AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote 4everjasamfan:
    Quote days4ever2:

Or maybe Ellie will be pregnant too. Since they did make it a point to tell us, the viewers, several times that they have slept together. That would be way soapy! Both Maxie and Ellie pregnant with Spins baby.

Who would of thought that SPin was such a stud

#15   2013/01/04 09:13AM
    fansince68

Quote 4everjasamfan:
    Quote days4ever2:

Oh that would be good. But like the other viewer suggested it will turn out that it was LuLu's after all. But not before Maxie becomes attached to the baby believing it is hers and Spins. Can you imagine Spinelli having to decide between Ellie and maxie again?

#16   2013/01/04 11:24AM
    jilltidwell

My grandmother said the same thing.

#17   2013/01/04 12:30PM
    fansince68

Quote jilltidwell:

My grandmother said the same thing.

Haha. Grandmas know the soaps! I'm a senior lady too!

#18   2013/01/04 07:08PM
    bellasmema

She would not even have been allowed to have sex if she had just miscarried a few hours before!!!!

#19   2013/01/04 07:13PM
    bellasmema

I am not sure if she could have twins by different fathers weeks apart, on the other soap Vicki was with both men on the same night, unless one of Lulu's has just been swimming around in Maxie and hasn't landed yet!!!

#20   2013/01/10 03:31PM
    michelle marie

one thing I do know-ya can not get pregnant on the same day you miscarry!!!The doctor is either lying or made a mistake.If she finds out she is pregnant,she may think it is Spinelli's but it will not be

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list