List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie

Started by tinasfatheronlostins at 2012/12/28 02:43PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/30 09:21AM, Views: 5757, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/28 02:43PM
    Ellie
    tinasfathero...

I know she's a lab tech and all but she referred to her first time with Spinelli as 'the first time we had intercourse'. Who says that?

#2   2012/12/28 03:59PM
    Re: Ellie
    ChargerGirl

Quote tinasfatheronlostins: I know she's a lab tech and all but she referred to her first time with Spinelli as 'the first time we had intercourse'. Who says that?

I think it's because she deals with facts and although she is in deep "like" of Spinelli, she isn't yet in love with him so therefore she can't call it "making love." Maybe not but that's my take on it.

#3   2012/12/28 04:39PM
    Nightmoves

This character annoys me to no end

#4   2012/12/28 05:20PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Nightmoves: This character annoys me to no end

Really, I like her so far. I guess I feel for her because she is the underdog because in the end I think Spinelli will go back to Maxie since he can't leave the past in the past and is still there for Maxie's every beck and call.

#5   2012/12/28 05:38PM
    KillerQueen

Quote tinasfatheronlostins: I know she's a lab tech and all but she referred to her first time with Spinelli as 'the first time we had intercourse'. Who says that?

Because intercouese is the correct term and a lot of people use the word just not on Soaps so much.

#6   2012/12/28 07:37PM
    dafyduc

She is very annoying in my book. I know I am cynical, but I find her to be cloying and fake. I see her as a deranged super stalker

#7   2012/12/28 09:33PM
    KillerQueen

Quote dafyduc: She is very annoying in my book. I know I am cynical, but I find her to be cloying and fake. I see her as a deranged super stalker

Who has she stalhed.

#8   2012/12/29 05:24AM
    ransomha

Hahah, funny thread! I guess it fits her personality to talk like that but, it sure takes the sexy out of sex.

#9   2012/12/29 06:58AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Nightmoves: This character annoys me to no end

Really, I like her so far. I guess I feel for her because she is the underdog because in the end I think Spinelli will go back to Maxie since he can't leave the past in the past and is still there for Maxie's every beck and call.

I understand cheering for the underdog as I have done the same. I think with Ellie it's just that I can only take one 'Spinelli' type character at a time

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/29 07:00AM
    #10   2012/12/29 07:01AM
    lovelyliz

A dumbell.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list