List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Connie & Aj

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Connie & Aj

Started by lovesjason at 2012/12/23 07:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/04 10:27PM, Views: 879, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/23 07:15PM
    Connie & Aj
    lovesjason

Connie and AJ need to go i cant stand watching either one of them and so tired of everybody always come back years later from the dead and now duke??? just because the writer cant come up with anything else...the writer's should be fired!
    they keep AJ and get rid of steve????? i would rather watch steve then AJ and connie.
    Hope Sonny kills AJ just makes sure he's really dead!
    Olivia storyline is getting boring

#2   2012/12/23 07:29PM
    Re: Connie & Aj
    Bettie Davis

It all depends on how long you have been watching GH. The writers are trying to bring back the glory days that made it the best Soap on tv and still is. I think alot of us that have been watching for many years, enjoy seeing the old alumni come back. They have made Gh for what it is, the best. I'm grateful to the new writers they are doing an excellent job.

#3   2012/12/28 12:16AM
    mytwobitz

Quote Bettie Davis: It all depends on how long you have been watching GH. The writers are trying to bring back the glory days that made it the best Soap on tv and still is. I think alot of us that have been watching for many years, enjoy seeing the old alumni come back. They have made Gh for what it is, the best. I'm grateful to the new writers they are doing an excellent job.

Bette I agree that the new writers are doing an excellent job, and I think you are right about their trying to bring back their glory days. I watched GH and OLTL for about the same number of years, and though I can see why you think it is the best soap on TV, I think they lost that honor when they decided to make mob s/ls dominate for so long. Now, don't misunderstand me: I love Sonny and I think he is fascinating and would not want to see him go, but OTOH, I like the fact that the new writing team is making the S/L s involving Sonny a little more human and less violence oriented. When they had an average of about 1 major explosion a week, they seemed like they were pandering to a 20-something MALE audience, since that's all they want: pyrotechnics. I liked that GH seemed to lead the way in edgy and innovative plots, but on the human character development and great scripts side, they were at the bottom. They were just getting too one dimensional, so frankly, overall, I thought the OLTL writers were better. If I want a blow-em-up, shoot-em-up scene every two seconds, I'll rent an action thriller, capisce? But now that they have this new team of writers, I hear they are the old OLTL writers? (can you verify?) I expect they can give still give us fast-paced, exciting s/ls, but also give us something missing in the GH characters of old for a long time-- a multidimensional human side.

#4   2012/12/28 12:00PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I am glad to have AJ back in the form of SK - I liked him as AJ so much better than Billy Warlock. I hope AJ has grown up and changed some for the beter (not 100%, that would be boring). But I would love for AJ and Connie to hook up.

#5   2012/12/28 01:19PM
    Bizlet

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I am glad to have AJ back in the form of SK - I liked him as AJ so much better than Billy Warlock. I hope AJ has grown up and changed some for the beter (not 100%, that would be boring). But I would love for AJ and Connie to hook up.

I would love for AJ and Connie to hook up a reformed AJ and a hybrid Connie/Kate.

#6   2012/12/28 02:02PM
    ghfanfare

Quote lovesjason: Connie and AJ need to go i cant stand watching either one of them and so tired of everybody always come back years later from the dead and now duke??? just because the writer cant come up with anything else...the writer's should be fired!
    they keep AJ and get rid of steve????? i would rather watch steve then AJ and connie.
    Hope Sonny kills AJ just makes sure he's really dead!
    Olivia storyline is getting boring

Just curious. What Steve are you talking about? Dr. Stephen Webber?

And not trying to be contrary but I happen to like Connie, Olivia, SK's AJ and Duke. Sonny, not so much. But there are certainly other viewers on this board who will agree with your assessment.

#7   2012/12/31 03:03AM
    bklynlady

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I am glad to have AJ back in the form of SK - I liked him as AJ so much better than Billy Warlock. I hope AJ has grown up and changed some for the beter (not 100%, that would be boring). But I would love for AJ and Connie to hook up.

I would love for AJ and Connie to hook up a reformed AJ and a hybrid Connie/Kate.

ITA. They would make for a potential dynamic.

#8   2012/12/31 05:50AM
    ransomha

Hoping Connie isn't around much longer and Kate returns.
    Think this DID s/l has stay passed it's entertainment value.

#9   2012/12/31 08:48AM
    bklynlady

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I am glad to have AJ back in the form of SK - I liked him as AJ so much better than Billy Warlock. I hope AJ has grown up and changed some for the beter (not 100%, that would be boring)

Though BW is a good actor, I prefer SK as AJ. SK's AJ has more snark and dishes ISH right back to his opponents.
    I can't wait for AJ and Connie scenes.

#10   2012/12/31 10:05AM
    JaneDoe

I think the writers should be commended for saving GH. Bringing back vets (even from the dead ) has revived GH and has brought back so much fabulous history. I'm loving it, I'm glued to my TV, and quite frankly.... I'm having withdrawals from not seeing it as much over the holidays.

I'm ready for Connie/Kate's story to progress. I don't want Kate back, but I'm ready for the "real" Connie to emerge. I'm absolutely LOVING AJ's return. We are finally getting to see some GREAT Quartermaine action once again. Dysfunction at it's finest. I'm very eager to see the real Duke again and I can't wait to see if him and Anna can reconnect once more. There are so many wonderful stories and characters being showcased for our enjoyment..... Bravo GH.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list