List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is maxie really pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is maxie really pregnant?

Started by R.J. at 2006/10/21 03:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/30 08:10PM, Views: 2286, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/21 03:53PM
    Is maxie really pregnant?
    R.J.

I saw the show I think on FRi and Dr.Lee asked if she had her appointmet. I think that Maxie might be having a baby in her mind not in the soap world or any other world.

#2   2006/10/21 03:58PM
    Re: Is maxie really pregnant?
    lesliep

I think maxie is lying and trying to find a way of trapping Lucky, and now she will be caught!

#3   2006/10/21 05:44PM
    aimee

:) i so no that she is lien maxie just wants lucky all to her self sadly mistaken i think that liz and lucky will get back togther

#4   2006/10/21 07:13PM
    Molykat5054

I think she's also lying!

#5   2006/10/22 08:19AM
    sweetcheeks2146

I think she is lying but i hope that she isnt lying because im sick of liz maxie is much better than liz i cant stand her

#6   2006/10/25 04:48PM
    samandjason$...

Quote R.J.: I saw the show I think on FRi and Dr.Lee asked if she had her appointmet. I think that Maxie might be having a baby in her mind not in the soap world or any other world.

No i don't think so i bet she is fakeing it that day when liz was opening her test the ladie she helped who had false labor i bet maxie stoll her blood test and stuff!

i want sam and jason together!!!!

#7   2006/10/26 12:30PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote samandjason$$xoxo:
    Quote R.J.: I saw the show I think on FRi and Dr.Lee asked if she had her appointmet. I think that Maxie might be having a baby in her mind not in the soap world or any other world.

No i don't think so i bet she is fakeing it that day when liz was opening her test the ladie she helped who had false labor i bet maxie stoll her blood test and stuff!

i want sam and jason together!!!!
    i do sorta think that too. but i like maxie enough to not want this for her!

#8   2006/10/27 11:34PM
    msbobbie50

I agree, with the lady who was in false labor. Maxie did something to get her blood work so she can look like she's pregnant. She works in the hospital and I wouldn't put anything past her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/27 11:35PM
    #9   2006/10/29 01:09AM
    TheGamblinGo...

I too believe she MUST be faking - that being said, Mr. Guza has if nothing else been known to write insane, useless, and most ubsurd storylines to make all us want to eithier:

a) throw someting @ our TV sets in an absolute fit of anger;

or

b) just hurl!

He loves to depict all of the female characters in the most "saddest" of ways. (too many to list here)

Peace ;-)

TheGamblinGoddess

#10   2006/10/29 11:01AM
    Toscana

Has the writers forgotten, Maxie had a heart transplant? If she was pregnant, she'd have to be under constant...CONSTANT...care of hert OB/GYN and her Cardiologist. HAven't seen her make a visit to her heart doctor. I wonder if it would even be safe to carry a child after having a transplant, or for that matter, if it's even possible to concieve. Transplant patients must take aanti rejections drugs for the rest of their lives and I believe that may prevent a pregnacy form happening in the first place.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list