List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Aren't Sean Kanan & Steve Burton distant relatives

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Aren't Sean Kanan & Steve Burton distant relatives

Started by nyclily at 2012/10/30 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/30 02:59PM, Views: 5300, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/10/30 01:02PM
    Aren't Sean Kanan & Steve Burton distant relatives
    nyclily

I remember when the characters were soras'ed (into Sean Kanan and Steve Burton) and viewers commented on the uncanny resemblance between the two - one of them commented to a soap magazine, that they are actually second cousins or something like that. Does anyone remember this?

#2   2012/10/30 01:31PM
    Re: Aren't Sean Kanan & Steve Burton distant relatives
    asiangal

Quote nyclily: I remember when the characters were soras'ed (into Sean Kanan and Steve Burton) and viewers commented on the uncanny resemblance between the two - one of them commented to a soap magazine, that they are actually second cousins or something like that. Does anyone remember this?

Sean Kanan replied yesterday to a fan who asked the question. They're cousins.

@seankanan is it true you and Steve Burton are cousins.?

Sean Kanan ‏@seankanan
    @xxx #GH yes

#3   2012/10/30 01:45PM
    anybeth22

But I believe Steve has said it's through marriage. Sean is cousins with Steve's wife.

#4   2012/10/30 01:55PM
    hayleedog

Quote nyclily: I remember when the characters were soras'ed (into Sean Kanan and Steve Burton) and viewers commented on the uncanny resemblance between the two - one of them commented to a soap magazine, that they are actually second cousins or something like that. Does anyone remember this?

They're cousins my marriage. They are not blood related.

#5   2012/10/30 02:11PM
    nyclily

thought I remembered something like that in one of those departed soap mags that I read at the grocery checkout counter - and someone joking that people do either marry/go for people who strongly resemble themselves or the other way (contrast, brunettes liking blondes etc). One of the two of them joked that they all looked related to each other though it was through some convoluted family relationship. Back then, Jason was the straight A pre-med parent's dream and AJ was the black sheep. Glad Sean Kanan is back on GH!

#6   2012/10/30 02:26PM
    Trueheart 6

I love it when the writer's or casting agent's I guess it would be have character's actually look like family. They do look like they could be brother's. Trey and Joseph really did look like father and son, as well as Sonny and Dante. When they had the smaller Jocelyn she really did look like she could have been Jax's. Also the baby they are using now thats Sam and Jason's looks just like Jason, same as Jake did. Great casting.

#7   2012/10/30 02:59PM
    hayleedog

Quote Trueheart 6: I love it when the writer's or casting agent's I guess it would be have character's actually look like family. They do look like they could be brother's. Trey and Joseph really did look like father and son, as well as Sonny and Dante. When they had the smaller Jocelyn she really did look like she could have been Jax's. Also the baby they are using now thats Sam and Jason's looks just like Jason, same as Jake did. Great casting.

I thought pooh bear Joss was the spitting image of Carly. LW said on twitter the reason she was always chewing on that Pooh bear was to keep her from crying. Apparently they told her if she felt like crying to chew on the bear so she took them at their word. LOL

As much as I prefer LA as Kristina I think LM resembles MB

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list