List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A.J. and Elizabeth

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A.J. and Elizabeth

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/10/27 08:58AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/28 07:09AM, Views: 3621, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/10/27 08:58AM
    A.J. and Elizabeth
    Axl Rose

What would make a great romantic pairing is pairing up the recently returned back from the dead A.J. Quartermaine Sean Kanan's character up with Elizabeth Webber, A.J. and Elizabeth I think they could have smoking hot chemistry together and also since he is Jason's brother, Elizabeth would be hooking up with another set of brothers considering she was with Lucky and then his brother Nikolas, so if Elizabeth was paired up with Jason, why not pair her up with A.J.

And with A.J. and Elizabeth, just imagine everyone else's reactions to them being a couple to begin with

#2   2012/10/27 10:06AM
    Re: A.J. and Elizabeth
    KillerQueen

Quote Axl Rose: What would make a great romantic pairing is pairing up the recently returned back from the dead A.J. Quartermaine Sean Kanan's character up with Elizabeth Webber, A.J. and Elizabeth I think they could have smoking hot chemistry together and also since he is Jason's brother, Elizabeth would be hooking up with another set of brothers considering she was with Lucky and then his brother Nikolas, so if Elizabeth was paired up with Jason, why not pair her up with A.J.

And with A.J. and Elizabeth, just imagine everyone else's reactions to them being a couple to begin with

Liz would be better off geting a pet. A.J. with anyone makes me want to light a candle for the poor woman. Of all the charactors to come back it has to be that dirt bag, I did say CHARACTORS...if S.K. came back as a new charactor that would have been great but A.J. yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. Is there a house someone can drop on A.J. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#3   2012/10/27 10:55AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Axl Rose: What would make a great romantic pairing is pairing up the recently returned back from the dead A.J. Quartermaine Sean Kanan's character up with Elizabeth Webber, A.J. and Elizabeth I think they could have smoking hot chemistry together and also since he is Jason's brother, Elizabeth would be hooking up with another set of brothers considering she was with Lucky and then his brother Nikolas, so if Elizabeth was paired up with Jason, why not pair her up with A.J.

I think he would be right up her alley! It would allow her to continue to obsess over Jason and go right into another unhealthy relationship. I think they would be a perfect fit.

#4   2012/10/28 06:58AM
    Bizlet

AJ and Liz would be prefect together and she has not been pregnant in a few years. What better way to set Jason up for his come back then Liz abandon with AJ's kid in a few years.

#5   2012/10/28 07:09AM
    Axl Rose

Yes and just think about if A.J. and Elizabeth did become a couple, it sets Jason up to come back to see Elizabeth with his brother A.J., and then you can have a triangle with Jason, Elizabeth, and A.J. and then add Sam into the mix

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list