List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Dante& Lulu (rumors included)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dante& Lulu (rumors included)

Started by stonecoldhot at 2012/10/27 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/29 09:46AM, Views: 1559, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/27 06:33AM
    Dante& Lulu (rumors included)
    stonecoldhot

There had been rumors around that Molly was going to be pregnant, I wonder if Dante and Lulu would adopt her baby

#2   2012/10/27 06:44AM
    Re: Dante& Lulu (rumors included)
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot: There had been rumors around that Molly was going to be pregnant, I wonder if Dante and Lulu would adopt her baby

I hope they dont make Molly pregnant only because at first teen pregnancy is a great s/l but eventually it limits what can be done with the character [i.e Starr] and look what they had to do to change that. As far as Dante and Lulu adopting Molly's kid if they did make her pregnant why would Alexis and the family want that they are all more then capable of helping Molly raise a child. JMO

#3   2012/10/27 11:54AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote stonecoldhot: There had been rumors around that Molly was going to be pregnant, I wonder if Dante and Lulu would adopt her baby

I know that LuLu and Dante are devastated about the newly revealed condition she has but there is no reason they can't go with a surrogate. I don't think adoption necessarily HAS to be the answer. And I think that given the circumstances regarding births in the Davis family (Sam and baby Daniel) that if Molly does wind up pregnant that Molly would part with a child she gave birth to. Just my opinion.

#4   2012/10/27 01:57PM
    ialuvzlante

That as a rumor awhile back and that is not happening so you can stop talking about her being pregnant or Lante adopting it. Besides Molly hasn't had sex yet (thank goodness!) and TJ has not been seen for awhile.

#5   2012/10/27 02:45PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ialuvzlante: That as a rumor awhile back and that is not happening so you can stop talking about her being pregnant or Lante adopting it. Besides Molly hasn't had sex yet (thank goodness!) and TJ has not been seen for awhile.

Whoa ialuvzlante, no need to get snotty, I was just answering the other posters comment about the possibility of Molly getting pregnant. As I ended my post, what I wrote was just my opinion which I am entitled to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/27 02:47PM
    #6   2012/10/28 07:33AM
    Axl Rose

And why can't Lulu and Dante just do in-vitro fertilization, have a surrogate pregnancy and have another woman carry their biological child for them, like honestly in-vitro is the easiest route to go for Lante especially if they want to have babies of their own that are biologically theirs, like honestly they are making things so much more harder on themselves when the easy answer is literally staring them right in the face

#7   2012/10/28 09:36AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Axl Rose: And why can't Lulu and Dante just do in-vitro fertilization, have a surrogate pregnancy and have another woman carry their biological child for them, like honestly in-vitro is the easiest route to go for Lante especially if they want to have babies of their own that are biologically theirs, like honestly they are making things so much more harder on themselves when the easy answer is literally staring them right in the face

Exactly Axl, that is what I said as well when I made reference to a surrogate. Once LuLu gets over her sadness of not being able carry a baby to term I am sure they will look into it.

#8   2012/10/28 09:50AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: And why can't Lulu and Dante just do in-vitro fertilization, have a surrogate pregnancy and have another woman carry their biological child for them, like honestly in-vitro is the easiest route to go for Lante especially if they want to have babies of their own that are biologically theirs, like honestly they are making things so much more harder on themselves when the easy answer is literally staring them right in the face

It makes so much more sense for a surrogate pregnancy

#9   2012/10/28 05:26PM
    Charlchris48

Honestly, I think they will be throwing back and forth the possibility of surrogacy/adoption for the next few months and then...BAM...Lulu will get pregnant and they will discover that there was some kind of switch or mistake and Lulu will deliver a full blooded Spencer/Corinthos around 50th anniversary like some rumors from reliable sources have said. One very reliable insider at Daytime Dish who has been spot on about anything Lulu or Spencer related said that Lulu will be pregnant with Dante's baby by 50th anniversary. I think we are going to be seeing them throw out possibilities of other options and involve Lante in other storylines to keep them busy till the 50th anniversary.

#10   2012/10/28 06:02PM
    Monkey Mama

I hope the don't write Molly getting pregnant but IF she does I really think it would be a horrible SL to have Dante and Lulu adopt the baby..... JMO

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list