List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Duke and Anna

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Duke and Anna

Started by g-mom at 2012/10/20 06:04AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/20 09:33AM, Views: 503, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/10/20 06:04AM
    Duke and Anna
    g-mom

Ilove anna with luke,this Duke and Anna S/L is just boring the flashbacks were interesting for a minute but i did'nt like duke the first time around definitely dont like him now i hope Luke hurry and expose him so he can bring Robin back,wrap this whole mess up,Duke can be killed off,sent to jail or just disappear does'nt matter as long as he is gone,i know there's a lot of Duke fans who wont agree with what i said but its JMO

#2   2012/10/20 06:32AM
    Re: Duke and Anna
    stonecoldhot

Quote g-mom: Ilove anna with luke,this Duke and Anna S/L is just boring the flashbacks were interesting for a minute but i did'nt like duke the first time around definitely dont like him now i hope Luke hurry and expose him so he can bring Robin back,wrap this whole mess up,Duke can be killed off,sent to jail or just disappear does'nt matter as long as he is gone,i know there's a lot of Duke fans who wont agree with what i said but its JMO

ITA Never liked Duke

#3   2012/10/20 09:33AM
    Re: Duke and Anna
    ChargerGirl

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote g-mom: Ilove anna with luke,this Duke and Anna S/L is just boring the flashbacks were interesting for a minute but i did'nt like duke the first time around definitely dont like him now i hope Luke hurry and expose him so he can bring Robin back,wrap this whole mess up,Duke can be killed off,sent to jail or just disappear does'nt matter as long as he is gone,i know there's a lot of Duke fans who wont agree with what i said but its JMO

ITA Never liked Duke

Make that three because I never liked Duke either. And I don't like him now any better. I find it somewhat unbelievable that Anna isn't herself doing DNA tests or whatever she can to find out if this man is actually Duke since she just went through the whole Robin thing but find it believable because she wants it to be true that he is Duke. It's far easier to let yourself be caught up in the past because it's safe whereas the future is the unknown. JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list