List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Dr. Westbourne Thread - NO BASHING I like her:)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dr. Westbourne Thread - NO BASHING I like her:)

Started by Lola65 at 2012/10/18 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/09 06:20AM, Views: 1809, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/18 06:21PM
    Dr. Westbourne Thread - NO BASHING I like her:)
    Lola65

:-)I Like this new nurses and Dr. Westbourne on GH,is my new favorite character I'm sick of star manning, and lulu.sorry Britt is a good for the show. I hope I'm not her only fan. if anybdoy know how to make a fan page for Britt,hope you can make one and invite me,,Thanks

#2   2012/10/19 09:24AM
    Re: Dr. Westbourne Thread - NO BASHING I like her:)
    oltlforever31

I kind of enjoy her character, in a love to hate sort of way. I don't mean that as a bash, ( even though it may sound that way) I think it's fun and soapy to have characters like Britt around for awhile, and get what's coming to them eventually. Again, I hope you don't take what I said as a bash, because I really don't mean it like that. I'ts cool that you like her. I also like the other new characters too.

#3   2012/10/19 12:56PM
    forever Jaso...

no bashing but she is a bad one....Not fond of her...sorry

#4   2012/10/19 01:44PM
    lantemagicongh

Quote forever Jason n Sam: no bashing but she is a bad one....Not fond of her...sorry

Could she have been put in place at GH, to keep an eye on Patrick for this person that claims to be Duke Lavery? Possibly to find out what Ewan might have said to Dr. Drake about Robin before he died?

Just my musings!!!

#5   2012/10/19 02:07PM
    iluvtad

Quote Lola65: I Like this new nurses and Dr. Westbourne on GH,is my new favorite character I'm sick of star manning, and lulu.sorry Britt is a good for the show. I hope I'm not her only fan. if anybdoy know how to make a fan page for Britt,hope you can make one and invite me,,Thanks

I disliked Starr Manning when she was on OLTL, and the sentiment hasn't changed. Lulu, I can take or leave. I like/dislike Britt, she pissed me off when she & Patrick were on their date, and she didn't give him Sabrina's messages! She was calling about his child for goodness sakes! I just know months down the line when Robin is about to be discovered, somehow Britt will purposely get in the way...

#6   2013/04/09 04:38AM
    mamaboo

I think the actress that plays britt is by far the prettiest woman on tv! her story line is juicy and i cant wait to see just what she has to tell patrick and gh at the nurses ball! And i love the sabrina character--seldom do i cry tears of happiness for a tv character, but when patrick realized he had feelings for her...well, i was just so happy! This is the best i have seen from gh writers in a long long time, i hope gh stays on air forever! The actress that plays britt's mother is incredibly beautiful, too. Actually, gh has the most beautiful women on tv. Brenda was my all time pick for prettiest, but now britt has claimed that honor with me! i still have yet to watch the 20/20 50th reunion special, i cannot believe i have been watching this for 50 years!

So what surprise will she throw at patrick? A fake pregnancy? bring robin back so she really makes his life crazy? Maybe she will fake that he gave her aids? what?!!! i am dying to find out!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 04:44AM
    #7   2013/04/09 04:46AM
    stonecoldhot

I hated Britch, but I did start to feel sorry for her after the scenes with her mother. Maybe when her whole story comes out about the way she was brought up by Fasion, she can be redeemed. I kinda of hope so

#8   2013/04/09 05:12AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

She was wearing a fur coat to cover her dress and belly - looks like fake pregnancy to me!

I hate Britt and that is a compliment to the actress that she plays the part so well. I love to hate Britt and I hope she sticks around and causes trouble for a long time!

#9   2013/04/09 05:15AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: She was wearing a fur coat to cover her dress and belly - looks like fake pregnancy to me!

I hate Britt and that is a compliment to the actress that she plays the part so well. I love to hate Britt and I hope she sticks around and causes trouble for a long time!

She wouldn`t be showing yet,if she were pregnant, My thought she was going to open that coat on stage and flash everyone

#10   2013/04/09 05:24AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: She was wearing a fur coat to cover her dress and belly - looks like fake pregnancy to me!

She wouldn`t be showing yet,if she were pregnant, My thought she was going to open that coat on stage and flash everyone

IF Maxie can have a miscarrigae, have sex and get pregant again in less than 24 hours, then the Britch can fake that she has a baby bump and they will believe her. Time moves at a different rate in PC than in the real world, faster or slower depending on the s/l.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list