List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: My theory on Jason's exit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My theory on Jason's exit

Started by coho49 at 2012/10/17 08:50PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/19 02:04AM, Views: 3249, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/17 08:50PM
    My theory on Jason's exit
    coho49

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that getting a statement from Jason about Heather jumping off the hospital roof (and him saving Danny) is being mentioned too much? Dante and John talked about it on Friday. They blew it off as not a big deal, cameras were mentioned that are on the roof. Then Sam and Jason talked about it and blew it off.... Now today Jason mentions he has to go to the PCPD to make a statement and that there are cameras on the roof no biggie,...don't worry about it??? It just seems like they are talking about it too much and acting like it's no big deal. I'm starting to wonder if this will have something to do with Jason leaving; being accused of pushing Heather off the roof. Duke wants Sonny's business and wants to get rid of the second hand man, messes with the cameras goodbye Jason. Plus maybe Heather dies? I don't know, it just seems like a lot of foreshadowing. Am I the only one that noticed this today?

#2   2012/10/17 09:49PM
    Re: My theory on Jason's exit
    hayleedog

I've noticed it being mentioned more then once but I don't think Jason goes to prison if that's what you're thinking. Every thing I've seen including the promo for this week indicates he is *killed*

Maybe the mentions are for after Jason *dies* without giving an official statement.

#3   2012/10/18 09:03AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote hayleedog: I've noticed it being mentioned more then once but I don't think Jason goes to prison if that's what you're thinking. Every thing I've seen including the promo for this week indicates he is *killed*

Maybe the mentions are for after Jason *dies* without giving an official statement.

You really should include *SPOILER* if you are stating information that you have read somewhere about something that did not happen yet... just sayin'

#4   2012/10/18 09:29AM
    coho49

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote hayleedog: I've noticed it being mentioned more then once but I don't think Jason goes to prison if that's what you're thinking. Every thing I've seen including the promo for this week indicates he is *killed*

You really should include *SPOILER* if you are stating information that you have read somewhere about something that did not happen yet... just sayin'

I did not mark this topic as a spoiler because it is what I think could happen because of what has happened on screen. This is not a spoiler. If anyone else replies to this topic please do not mention spoilers you have seen or read. It's fine if I am wrong, I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed what I did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/18 09:37AM
    #5   2012/10/18 09:38AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote coho49:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

I did not mark this topic as a spoiler because it is what I think could happen because of what has happened on screen. This is not a spoiler. If anyone else replies to this topic please do not mention spoilers you have seen or read. It's fine if I am wrong, I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed what I did.

I know coho49... my reply was not to you but to hayleedog.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/18 09:39AM
    #6   2012/10/18 09:47AM
    coho49

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote coho49:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Cool Thanks! I need to be more careful when starting topics, and make sure I put in the title if spoilers are okay or not.

#7   2012/10/18 10:06AM
    WickedAngel1

Quote coho49: Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that getting a statement from Jason about Heather jumping off the hospital roof (and him saving Danny) is being mentioned too much? Dante and John talked about it on Friday. They blew it off as not a big deal, cameras were mentioned that are on the roof. Then Sam and Jason talked about it and blew it off.... Now today Jason mentions he has to go to the PCPD to make a statement and that there are cameras on the roof no biggie,...don't worry about it??? It just seems like they are talking about it too much and acting like it's no big deal. I'm starting to wonder if this will have something to do with Jason leaving; being accused of pushing Heather off the roof. Duke wants Sonny's business and wants to get rid of the second hand man, messes with the cameras goodbye Jason. Plus maybe Heather dies? I don't know, it just seems like a lot of foreshadowing. Am I the only one that noticed this today?

That's actually a good point I never thoguht about that.

#8   2012/10/18 12:31PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote coho49:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote coho49:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Cool Thanks! I need to be more careful when starting topics, and make sure I put in the title if spoilers are okay or not.

Not a problem... good topic! IMO I'd prefer they not kill Jason off. I know he has haters out there but he has been such a big part of the history of this show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/18 12:33PM
    #9   2012/10/18 12:33PM
    bygjoe

It does not matter this is the end of this show for me after 34 years

#10   2012/10/18 12:40PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote bygjoe: It does not matter this is the end of this show for me after 34 years

I see amazing things happening here... sorry you don't agree!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/18 12:41PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list