List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?

Started by trufan at 2006/10/20 06:24AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 12:46PM, Views: 871, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/20 06:24AM
    SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?
    trufan

I SAY YES, YES, YES, JASON DESERVES TO HAVE HIS OWN KID. SAM IS CRYING TO HIM LIKE IF HER BABY WAS HIS, BUT REMEMBER IT WASN'T IT WAS SONNY'S. JASON IS A STAND UP GUY WHO IS ALWAYS READY TO TAKE CARE OF SOME ONE ELSES KID. CARLY, & SAM HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO JUDGE HIM, ON HIS DESICION WHEN HE WAS READY TO TAKE THEIR KIDS FOR HIS. NOW HE ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE AT BEING HAPPY. LOOK AT HOW HAPPY SONNY IS WITH HIS KIDS. WHO CARES ABOUT LUCKY! HE'S GOT A KID ON THE WAY WITH MAXIE, SO WHY CAN'T LIZ HAVE ONE WITH JASON, HECK SHE'S ALREARY GOT A KID FROM ZANDER.BUT I WANT JASON & SAM TO BE TOGETHER, RIC WAS RIGHT SAM IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM A PROSTITUTE. SHE'S ALWAYS TAKING HER MOM'S LEFT OVERS- SHE'S ALSO GOT LIZ LEFTOVER- HA,HA,HA!

#2   2006/10/20 10:02AM
    Re: SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?
    Maranda

Yes...I want Jason and Liz to be together sooo bad! Sam needs to grow up and become more independent!

#3   2006/10/20 10:44AM
    cherturn

I hope its Jasons baby just for jason. He wants to be daddy even if its not his. So I say Jason all the way.

#4   2006/10/20 11:17AM
    cincin

Jason should be the daddy!

#5   2006/10/20 11:27AM
    Yellow Rose

NO! I want Lucky to be the daddy.

#6   2006/10/20 11:39AM
    AlyandNyk

I hope the baby's father is Lucky..That way Jason can move on with Sam and they can have a baby of their own..Baby Samson.... coochie coochie coo....If Liz would of kept her legs closed Jason wouldn't of felt so obligated to her. She's always telling Ric that she has her Grams and Nicholas to help her with her problems, so why does she run to Jason all the time, she should have ran to them. I think she knew better because she knew if she tried that sh*t with Nicholas, Emily would of b**ch slapped her. Jason WANTS to work it out with Sam. Liz was just something he got caught up in the moment with.

#7   2006/10/20 01:07PM
    Yellow Rose

I hope it's Lucky's. I don't believe that Maxie is pregnant anyway. After seeing her face on today's show when Dr. Lee said she had some free time to do an examination, it confirm my suspicions.

#8   2006/10/21 05:42PM
    Crater#5

It would be nice if Liz had a baby by her husband for once. At this point I do not think that Jason needs to be a father. First, get another job than think about having a family. Liz needs to get back to her job, walking around like she is special.

#9   2006/10/23 01:11PM
    Molykat5054

No but I think that's what the outcome will be. The writers insist on making it tough for love ot enter in the picture and stay there! Look at Sonny/Emily, Lucky/Liz, Courtney/Nikolas, etc. etc. No one seems to stay in-love. Everyone is cursed!!! I would rather see it be Lucky's baby. I don't think Jason and Sam need this right now.

#10   2006/10/23 02:12PM
    sexis

hell no! i personally think one day JJ'll be back if gh doesn't ruin ll2 anymore than they have!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list