List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ellie and Spinelli, you gotta love them

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ellie and Spinelli, you gotta love them

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/10/01 03:52PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/03 05:25PM, Views: 2251, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/01 03:52PM
    Ellie and Spinelli, you gotta love them
    Axl Rose

If anything you just gotta love Ellie the lab tech and Spinelli as a couple, or as a potential couple because if anything I love seeing Maxie become all jealous now that Spinelli has seemingly moved on with his life moving on from Maxie because I feel all Maxie ever did was treat Spinelli like crap and all she ever did was cheat on Spinelli and break his heart somehow one way or another and with Ellie it is like he has a fresh start, clean break

#2   2012/10/01 04:11PM
    Re: Ellie and Spinelli, you gotta love them
    hayleedog

My hope is that they repair Maxie and Spinelli's friendship and leave it that way, with them just being friends. I really want them to explore a relationship with Spin and Ellie, they are very cute together and out of all the newbies on GH recently she is the only one I like right off the bat. I think her and Spin are the perfect fit. I hope the writers don't ruin her for me.

#3   2012/10/01 04:19PM
    Axl Rose

Quote hayleedog: My hope is that they repair Maxie and Spinelli's friendship and leave it that way, with them just being friends. I really want them to explore a relationship with Spin and Ellie, they are very cute together and out of all the newbies on GH recently she is the only one I like right off the bat. I think her and Spin are the perfect fit. I hope the writers don't ruin her for me.

Ellie and Spinelli have potential

#4   2012/10/01 07:55PM
    tinasfathero...

Ellie and Spinelli should double with Johnny and Connie.

#5   2012/10/02 09:59AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote hayleedog: My hope is that they repair Maxie and Spinelli's friendship and leave it that way, with them just being friends. I really want them to explore a relationship with Spin and Ellie, they are very cute together and out of all the newbies on GH recently she is the only one I like right off the bat. I think her and Spin are the perfect fit. I hope the writers don't ruin her for me.

I agree, its about time Spin gets a girl who actually cares for him for who he is. Ellie seems really cool. I hope the writers give us more scenes with them.

#6   2012/10/02 10:27AM
    henrysmom1

They are adorable together!

#7   2012/10/02 01:07PM
    oltlforever31

I am also really enjoying them together. I love how jealous Maxie is, but I really do think Ellie is much better suited for him.

#8   2012/10/02 03:52PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Axl Rose: If anything you just gotta love Ellie the lab tech and Spinelli as a couple, or as a potential couple because if anything I love seeing Maxie become all jealous now that Spinelli has seemingly moved on with his life moving on from Maxie because I feel all Maxie ever did was treat Spinelli like crap and all she ever did was cheat on Spinelli and break his heart somehow one way or another and with Ellie it is like he has a fresh start, clean break

they do make a good couple, it would be nice if the writers keep them together for a while

#9   2012/10/03 04:23AM
    kenerly1

Maxie always thought she was better than Spin..this redhead reminds me of Lucky's wife that died.

#10   2012/10/03 04:12PM
    days4ever2

I love Ellie. If they don't keep her I will be upset. I think this would be a fun triangle of Maxie, Spin and Ellie. If they don't keep Ellie, I think this actress should come to Days as a new Melanie!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list