List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina

Started by rm12 at 2012/09/29 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/06 02:14PM, Views: 2158, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/29 07:51PM
    Sabrina
    rm12

Am I the only one who thinks that Sabrina is Robin? I think whoever kidnapped Robin brainwashed her and had plastic surgery done and sent her to Port Charles as Sabrina, put her right under everyone's nose, especially Patrick's, as some kind of sick game. The first time Sabrina saw Patrick there was recognition on some level, even if she is brainwashed. Just a thought but I'm thinking it's a good storyline. This way Robin can come back but without Kimberley McCullough playing the character.

#2   2012/09/29 09:13PM
    Re: Sabrina
    Monkey Mama

Quote rm12: Am I the only one who thinks that Sabrina is Robin? I think whoever kidnapped Robin brainwashed her and had plastic surgery done and sent her to Port Charles as Sabrina, put her right under everyone's nose, especially Patrick's, as some kind of sick game. The first time Sabrina saw Patrick there was recognition on some level, even if she is brainwashed. Just a thought but I'm thinking it's a good storyline. This way Robin can come back but without Kimberley McCullough playing the character.

I rule nothing out when it comes to soaps but I think that is too far out there. IF Sabrina really was Robin I think there would have been a stronger bond between her & Emma then with Patrick. There is bond between Mother and child that is stronger then anything else on earth.

#3   2012/09/30 07:48AM
    snbtwistoffate

I still think Sabrina is Duke daughter who he think deserve Robin,s life.

#4   2012/09/30 09:26AM
    NIEWIS

Another annoying character to fill in where Lisa Niles left off. I mean, who the heck wears their hair like this character and those glasses in current times? Nerdy people come to work looking presentable and not stuck in a time warp. GH can do better than this.

#5   2012/09/30 11:41AM
    TreeBuild

I think Sabrina is Anna's daughter and Robin's half-sister.
    Who knows, maybe Sabrina is Anna and Duke's daughter who we thought Anna miscarried, but was stolen.

#6   2012/09/30 10:11PM
    WinstonsMom

I see Sabrina as quirky, not dangerous, at least for now!

She of course will be related to at least one P.C. person.

Maybe she and Spinelli are twins!

I love the off-beat stuff that GH is doing with characters right now; they just make you feel a little off-balance as far as knowing what is going to happen.

Milo was a hoot, for instance!

#7   2012/10/01 08:33AM
    ghfanfare

With all due respect, interesting theory, but not seeing it. Right now all I see is a new character that has a crush on the doc. And her competition, Dr. Brit, is trying to crush the crush. I think Sabrina is cute. So we'll see where this takes us.

#8   2012/10/01 10:13AM
    JaneDoe

I really don't think she is Robin, possibly related to someone already on canvas..... but not Robin. I like her, I think she's refreshing. I'm sure there will be a makeover in her future and maybe Patrick will take a second look. I like having a good story centered around the hospital and it's staff. With Robin, Lisa, Maggie, Ewan, and Matt all leaving the staff.... they have to have more people added. Steve, Patrick, Liz, and Piff can't do it all.

#9   2012/10/01 10:28AM
    GH-FAN

Quote rm12: Am I the only one who thinks that Sabrina is Robin? I think whoever kidnapped Robin brainwashed her and had plastic surgery done and sent her to Port Charles as Sabrina, put her right under everyone's nose, especially Patrick's, as some kind of sick game. The first time Sabrina saw Patrick there was recognition on some level, even if she is brainwashed. Just a thought but I'm thinking it's a good storyline. This way Robin can come back but without Kimberley McCullough playing the character.

That's what I was thinking too.

#10   2012/10/01 11:34AM
    days4ever2

I wonder if she will be Duke's daughter now that you mention it. I don't think they would just bring on some random newbie that is on contract like this. I will say that I like the new lab tech Ellie better than Sabrina though.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list