List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: McBain and Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

McBain and Sam

Started by dafyduc at 2012/09/29 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 02:44PM, Views: 3551, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/14 07:01AM
    Re: McBain and Sam
    Bizlet

Quote nolizard:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote RileysMoM:
    Quote GH ADDICT: I wish they would have left John and Natalie happy for a good long while or brought her with him because I must confess that having this break-up all happen with her off screen feels forced and, for me at least, not easy to buy or believe.

But when they do move them on, if they move direction of a John and Sam pairing, I bet they will work great together.

I agree with your first part. The break-up of Natalie and John was not believable if you knew their story. Natalie would not break up with John over a picture and run away. They worked so hard to get together. Natalie would have come to PC and fought for her man.

I do now like Sam and John together. When Jason leaves I would prefer her to stay single and mourn over Jason. If they do not bring Melissa Archer over then give John someone new if they must.

I never watched PC so I didn't get to see Lizzie and Caleb so I don't see all this chemistry that others do.

I did not OLTL so I can't comment on what Nat would do. But I also never watch PC when Caleb and Liv were together so I do not see this instant connection either. Liv and Caleb were only on PC together one season. All couples are hot at the begging of a relationship. Everybody on this board this who watched PC makes it sounds like they were next Luke and Laura they were not even together all that long.

Like you I didn't watch PC or OLTL but I just don't see the chemistry between Sam and John. The episode when he was kissing her shoulder made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I was grossed out. Nothing hot or sexy about that scene at all. He seems creepy to me but just with Sam. I like the scenes with him and Anna.

I do like his scenes with Anna. I agree nothing Sam and Mcbain have done has been sexy it seems forced. That's why I feel they would be just pandering to fan base of couple of soap that failed shorty after their romance began.

#32   2012/10/18 12:46PM
    bygjoe

He should not be on this show period one life to live was dumped for a reason!!!!!!!

#33   2012/10/18 12:47PM
    bygjoe

He should not be on this show period one life to live was dumped for a reason!!!!!!!

#34   2012/10/18 12:47PM
    bygjoe

#35   2012/10/18 01:29PM
    ransomha

I give it 6 months TOPS before Sam and John are a couple.

#36   2012/10/18 01:42PM
    hnrhrt

Quote nolizard:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote RileysMoM:
    Quote GH ADDICT: I wish they would have left John and Natalie happy for a good long while or brought her with him because I must confess that having this break-up all happen with her off screen feels forced and, for me at least, not easy to buy or believe.

But when they do move them on, if they move direction of a John and Sam pairing, I bet they will work great together.

I agree with your first part. The break-up of Natalie and John was not believable if you knew their story. Natalie would not break up with John over a picture and run away. They worked so hard to get together. Natalie would have come to PC and fought for her man.

I do now like Sam and John together. When Jason leaves I would prefer her to stay single and mourn over Jason. If they do not bring Melissa Archer over then give John someone new if they must.

I never watched PC so I didn't get to see Lizzie and Caleb so I don't see all this chemistry that others do.

I did not OLTL so I can't comment on what Nat would do. But I also never watch PC when Caleb and Liv were together so I do not see this instant connection either. Liv and Caleb were only on PC together one season. All couples are hot at the begging of a relationship. Everybody on this board this who watched PC makes it sounds like they were next Luke and Laura they were not even together all that long.

Like you I didn't watch PC or OLTL but I just don't see the chemistry between Sam and John. The episode when he was kissing her shoulder made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I was grossed out. Nothing hot or sexy about that scene at all. He seems creepy to me but just with Sam. I like the scenes with him and Anna.

As a viewer of all three shows (PC, OLTL & GH) I've had a chance to view all 3 pairings (Calivia, Jolie & McBam). I will admit Calivia had great chemistry as did Jolie but it's just not there anymore for KM & ME as McBam. They are boring as all get out romantically for me. It's like watching two friends making out (wrong wrong wrong). This is coming from someone that loves both characters (Sam & McBain) but just not together. Personally I'd love to see them do a best friend angle (much like Carly & Jason had) or even the brother/sister angle that was rumored. I just don't feel the romantic chemistry at all.

#37   2012/10/18 02:07PM
    oltllover

Quote hnrhrt:
    Quote nolizard:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote RileysMoM:

As a viewer of all three shows (PC, OLTL & GH) I've had a chance to view all 3 pairings (Calivia, Jolie & McBam). I will admit Calivia had great chemistry as did Jolie but it's just not there anymore for KM & ME as McBam. They are boring as all get out romantically for me. It's like watching two friends making out (wrong wrong wrong). This is coming from someone that loves both characters (Sam & McBain) but just not together. Personally I'd love to see them do a best friend angle (much like Carly & Jason had) or even the brother/sister angle that was rumored. I just don't feel the romantic chemistry at all.

No doubt that Calivia had off the charts chemistry that isnt really there as McBam but IMO the chemistry between KM and ME on PC was more intense because of the whole vampire thing this time around I think the writers are playing it more toned down because right now they are both "involved" with other people, perhaps in the future if the writers go down that road things will spice up a little.

#38   2012/10/21 04:22PM
    KC11

Quote oltllover:
    Quote hnrhrt:
    Quote nolizard:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote RileysMoM:

No doubt that Calivia had off the charts chemistry that isnt really there as McBam but IMO the chemistry between KM and ME on PC was more intense because of the whole vampire thing this time around I think the writers are playing it more toned down because right now they are both "involved" with other people, perhaps in the future if the writers go down that road things will spice up a little.

You can count on it!!!

Just biding time right now!

PS: That little Daniel is adorable!

#39   2012/10/21 04:30PM
    ransomha

Quote KC11:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote hnrhrt:
    Quote nolizard:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote RileysMoM:

You can count on it!!!

Just biding time right now!

PS: That little Daniel is adorable!

He'll be there to lend his shoulder and any other body part that's needed,

#40   2012/10/21 04:47PM
    ghfanfare

^^^I think McBain will definitely be lending up those pouty lips. And Sam will not be able to resist.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list