List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: McBain and Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

McBain and Sam

Started by dafyduc at 2012/09/29 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 02:44PM, Views: 3803, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/08 10:21PM
    Re: McBain and Sam
    KC11

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote KC11:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JASAM+BABY2012: Well, RC prefers the "angst" over the "happy" so it's only a matter of time before McBam get dragged through the angst mud like JaSam did. I think there's a possiblity Natalie & Liam will show up in PC as a third party angst to McBam. Then Natalie & Sam can duke it out over John's affections.

I agree with you there! Think they will play it out exactly as you predicted!

Ugh! I surely hope not! I'm so not ready for high blood pressure! That Gnat-Natalie is Fickle Di and Liz is Fickle Dumb. Natalie pulled every trick in the book to land John.

Nataliar and Liz are twins when it comes to using trickery to land their men. I like Liz but the comparison now fits. The difference being Natalie did land John.

Another difference is Liz develops a conscious when she lies to get her man. Nataliar...not so much!

Let's see, if memory serves, The Gnat drove the get-away car to prevent John from going to prison. Subsequently, John and Natalie both ended up in the woods and then Nataliar seduced John!

Anyone remember when Natalie was happily married to Jared. It was a match made in heaven! Two con artist united! Unfortunately, Jared was murdered. But before the coffin was cold, Natalie set her eyes back on John.

Anyone remember this? Nataliar practically caused Marty, Cole's mother, to miscarry John's baby by stalking Marty and seducing John. The Gnat and her jealousy made deliberate attempts to upset a pregnant Marty at every turn.

Marty eventually lost her and John's baby and became psycho (I call it "post traumatic stress") when John and Natalie got back together. And let's not forget, John was planning to move Marty into his apartment until...Marty was unfortunately pushed down a flight of stairs. John and many others thought Natalie did it (which shows how cruel the Gnat had been to Marty during the pregnancy). Yes, poor sweet Natalie...NOT!

Natalie never fesses up to her lies until she gets caught!
    You know ...Telling John that her baby was John's when in fact she believed the baby was Brody's. She said she would die before she told John the truth! Only it turns out the baby was John's. Or so we think

Who remembers Natalie when she 1st arrive in Llandview?
    She was h*ll on a witch broom! She tried to swindle her own family! After that, Nataliar married her sister's old flame Cristian. Years later, she slept with her sister's fiancée' Brody!

How many of you are okay with your sister having relations with your ex? Eeew!

So, The Gnat can't be too mad at John. That would almost be the pot calling the kettle black! And remember, John ISN'T married!

Okay enough venting! lol

So
    basically what you are saying
    John would be perfect for Liz and if Lucky ever strolls back into town she will drop John like a hot potato. Or better yet since Lucky was over the pond and Nat was in London maybe in RC twisted mind they have hooked over seas already. Nat sounds like Lucky's type to me and no matter where Jonathan Jackson is we know they will recast Lucky without the viewers questioning it.

Huh? Basically what???

No, I am not saying anything remotely close to what you just stated.

John and Sam are perfect together in my mind. Especially, since rumor has it that Jason will be out of the picture and off the GH canvas.

Alexis would have been my second choice for John at first but I can't see that hook up any longer since the MCBAM kiss and his obvious attraction to Sam.

My third choice for John would be someone new to the GH canvas. But definitely not Liz...sorry.

#22   2012/10/09 03:33PM
    GH ADDICT

I wish they would have left John and Natalie happy for a good long while or brought her with him because I must confess that having this break-up all happen with her off screen feels forced and, for me at least, not easy to buy or believe.

But when they do move them on, if they move direction of a John and Sam pairing, I bet they will work great together.

#23   2012/10/09 06:14PM
    pabraham

McBam belong together. McBam has the Best Chemistry. Only two people on OLTL belonged with was Evangeline or Blair. McBam Sizzle on screen together. They Sizzled on Port Charles and they Sizzle on GH. McBam is Hot together

#24   2012/10/11 10:45AM
    KC11

Writers please hurry up with MCBAM already!

The wait is killing me! lol

MCBAM brings so much love and excitement in the afternoon as the soaps in the past were made for. Now with Tivo and DVR's, we can have love on screen on the weekends and in the evenings too.

John Mcbain is such a sexy beast!!! My husband hates John McBain! lol

But at the same time I think he envies him because of all of the woman John's been with!

If Blair returns that would make hubby very happy!
    But I kinda like things they way they are.

I think the writers should bring Bo or Bo and Nora together to GH and make my day! (OR SHOULD I SAY... "MAKE MY DAYTIME!") LOL

#25   2012/10/11 09:55PM
    RileysMoM

Quote dafyduc: As a big John and Natalie fan, I guess the reason I hate this pairing is that She's not Natalie. If they would have brought Michael Easton on as a new Character I might not have hated it quite so much, but to turn a beloved character into a cheating louse is just wrong. I don't know that I can ever get on board with these two. I wish they would have been siblings instead.

I agree. John and Natalie were my favorite pair on OLTL. They went through so much to be together. It is crazy that Natalie would dump John and take off to London because she saw a pic of him kissing Sam. Natalie would not do that. John as forgiven her for worse so I believe she would give him the chance to explain. Also, Natalie is a fighter. She wouldn't run off. She would come to PC and fight Sam for her man. Also, she would never take John's son from him. I think the writer's were forcing this John/Sam pairing because they played a couple on PC.

As a JASAM and a JOLIE fan I do not want to see Sam and John together.

#26   2012/10/12 08:46AM
    ghfanfare

Eh. I don't have a problem with the end of Natalie and John. I actually like John better on GH. He was kind of an a$$ on OLTL. I don't know why but he just seems nicer and looks sexier now. And he certainly makes Sam perk up. Haven't seen her sparkle this much in years. So I'm good with John and Sam. It's nice to see a new pairing.

#27   2012/10/13 09:37AM
    ghglory

John is waiting in the wings for Sam. As soon as Jason's gone, Sam will stop fighting her overwhelming attraction to John . Personally, I won't blame her. I think they've had great chemistry from the start

#28   2012/10/13 09:02PM
    RileysMoM

Quote GH ADDICT: I wish they would have left John and Natalie happy for a good long while or brought her with him because I must confess that having this break-up all happen with her off screen feels forced and, for me at least, not easy to buy or believe.

But when they do move them on, if they move direction of a John and Sam pairing, I bet they will work great together.

I agree with your first part. The break-up of Natalie and John was not believable if you knew their story. Natalie would not break up with John over a picture and run away. They worked so hard to get together. Natalie would have come to PC and fought for her man.

I do now like Sam and John together. When Jason leaves I would prefer her to stay single and mourn over Jason. If they do not bring Melissa Archer over then give John someone new if they must.

I never watched PC so I didn't get to see Lizzie and Caleb so I don't see all this chemistry that others do.

#29   2012/10/14 04:25AM
    Bizlet

Quote RileysMoM:
    Quote GH ADDICT: I wish they would have left John and Natalie happy for a good long while or brought her with him because I must confess that having this break-up all happen with her off screen feels forced and, for me at least, not easy to buy or believe.

I agree with your first part. The break-up of Natalie and John was not believable if you knew their story. Natalie would not break up with John over a picture and run away. They worked so hard to get together. Natalie would have come to PC and fought for her man.

I do now like Sam and John together. When Jason leaves I would prefer her to stay single and mourn over Jason. If they do not bring Melissa Archer over then give John someone new if they must.

I never watched PC so I didn't get to see Lizzie and Caleb so I don't see all this chemistry that others do.

I did not OLTL so I can't comment on what Nat would do. But I also never watch PC when Caleb and Liv were together so I do not see this instant connection either. Liv and Caleb were only on PC together one season. All couples are hot at the begging of a relationship. Everybody on this board this who watched PC makes it sounds like they were next Luke and Laura they were not even together all that long.

#30   2012/10/14 06:36AM
    nolizard

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote RileysMoM:

I did not OLTL so I can't comment on what Nat would do. But I also never watch PC when Caleb and Liv were together so I do not see this instant connection either. Liv and Caleb were only on PC together one season. All couples are hot at the begging of a relationship. Everybody on this board this who watched PC makes it sounds like they were next Luke and Laura they were not even together all that long.

Like you I didn't watch PC or OLTL but I just don't see the chemistry between Sam and John. The episode when he was kissing her shoulder made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I was grossed out. Nothing hot or sexy about that scene at all. He seems creepy to me but just with Sam. I like the scenes with him and Anna.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list