List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: McBain and Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

McBain and Sam

Started by dafyduc at 2012/09/29 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 02:44PM, Views: 3796, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/07 01:28PM
    Re: McBain and Sam
    Bizlet

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote cincyghfan: McBat is just gross.... The only purpose he has on the show is to follow Sam around like a lost puppy. When the character was first introduced I was really enjoying him. Thought ME had chemistry with all the GH actors, I esp liked him with Anna. Then all of that just stopped and he became Sam's shadow.

My girl can do better then some creepy old dude who doesnt seem interested in taking care of his own child, so why in the heck would I want him around my girls child?!?!?

IMO FV is bidding his time but Natalie will be coming to PC. Hells Bells the chics red hair saved Port Charles. RC could have very easily dropped Natalie and Liam and allowed McBat to move on but he hasn't and their is a reason for that.

ME and KeMo had intense sexual chemistry on Port Charles but the actors are older and the characters they now portray are not Livvie and Caleb.

The only relationship I want to see Sam in is with her son.

A - I don't think 'McBat' (as you refer to him) is gross but I also don't think is what used to be when he was Caleb the vampire on PC.

I like the friendship that Sam & McBain first started off with but was actually hoping that he was for Carly. [I wanted a flip in the JaSam/Jarly dynamic where McBarly (McBain & Carly) where the romantic pair and McBam was the very close (almost sibling type) friendship with McBain always running off to help Sam with something, leaving Carly to feel the resentment].

And I totally agree, the intense chemistry that ME&KeMo had on PC has not carried over to GH. And I think that is mostly cause of the difference in their characters on GH to those of Caleb&Livvie, the passage of time and the fact that STELLY have (IMO) an even more intense chemistry than they (ME&KeMo) ever did on PC.

There is a reason why Sam stopped everything the other night and there is a reason Nat and Liam and did not get hit by a bus. I think they may get brought over to PC or he will go to the edges of the earth to track them down either way Sam and Mcbain is not happening.

#12   2012/10/07 01:51PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote cincyghfan: McBat is just gross.... The only purpose he has on the show is to follow Sam around like a lost puppy. When the character was first introduced I was really enjoying him. Thought ME had chemistry with all the GH actors, I esp liked him with Anna. Then all of that just stopped and he became Sam's shadow.

My girl can do better then some creepy old dude who doesnt seem interested in taking care of his own child, so why in the heck would I want him around my girls child?!?!?

IMO FV is bidding his time but Natalie will be coming to PC. Hells Bells the chics red hair saved Port Charles. RC could have very easily dropped Natalie and Liam and allowed McBat to move on but he hasn't and their is a reason for that.

ME and KeMo had intense sexual chemistry on Port Charles but the actors are older and the characters they now portray are not Livvie and Caleb.

The only relationship I want to see Sam in is with her son.

A - I don't think 'McBat' (as you refer to him) is gross but I also don't think is what used to be when he was Caleb the vampire on PC.

I like the friendship that Sam & McBain first started off with but was actually hoping that he was for Carly. [I wanted a flip in the JaSam/Jarly dynamic where McBarly (McBain & Carly) where the romantic pair and McBam was the very close (almost sibling type) friendship with McBain always running off to help Sam with something, leaving Carly to feel the resentment].

And I totally agree, the intense chemistry that ME&KeMo had on PC has not carried over to GH. And I think that is mostly cause of the difference in their characters on GH to those of Caleb&Livvie, the passage of time and the fact that STELLY have (IMO) an even more intense chemistry than they (ME&KeMo) ever did on PC.

There is a reason why Sam stopped everything the other night and there is a reason Nat and Liam and did not get hit by a bus. I think they may get brought over to PC or he will go to the edges of the earth to track them down either way Sam and Mcbain is not happening.

I disagree. Hope and Cole were just killed so they aren't going to have Nat and Liam die too.
    Nat met someone new and moved one. It's not John's fault, he was dumped.
    Sammie will also be alone very soon.

They will find comfort and companionship in each others arms.
    While Sammie stopped him for a minute, she was about to fall back into his arms when they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

These two will be a couple IMO in the VERY near future. Sammie is never alone for long and these two already have a very strong fan base.

#13   2012/10/07 02:11PM
    JASAM+BABY2012

Well, RC prefers the "angst" over the "happy" so it's only a matter of time before McBam get dragged through the angst mud like JaSam did. I think there's a possiblity Natalie & Liam will show up in PC as a third party angst to McBam. Then Natalie & Sam can duke it out over John's affections.

#14   2012/10/07 02:20PM
    ransomha

Quote JASAM+BABY2012: Well, RC prefers the "angst" over the "happy" so it's only a matter of time before McBam get dragged through the angst mud like JaSam did. I think there's a possiblity Natalie & Liam will show up in PC as a third party angst to McBam. Then Natalie & Sam can duke it out over John's affections.

I agree with you there! Think they will play it out exactly as you predicted!

#15   2012/10/07 02:27PM
    ghglory

Oh, I like McBam a lot! Sam seems happy when she's around John, and John's always smiling when he's with Sam . . . very sweet.

#16   2012/10/07 11:46PM
    KC11

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JASAM+BABY2012: Well, RC prefers the "angst" over the "happy" so it's only a matter of time before McBam get dragged through the angst mud like JaSam did. I think there's a possiblity Natalie & Liam will show up in PC as a third party angst to McBam. Then Natalie & Sam can duke it out over John's affections.

Ugh! I surely hope not! I'm so not ready for high blood pressure! That Gnat-Natalie is Fickle Di and Liz is Fickle Dumb. Natalie pulled every trick in the book to land John.

Nataliar and Liz are twins when it comes to using trickery to land their men. I like Liz but the comparison now fits. The difference being Natalie did land John.

Another difference is Liz develops a conscious when she lies to get her man. Nataliar...not so much!

Let's see, if memory serves, The Gnat drove the get-away car to prevent John from going to prison. Subsequently, John and Natalie both ended up in the woods and then Nataliar seduced John!

Anyone remember when Natalie was happily married to Jared. It was a match made in heaven! Two con artist united! Unfortunately, Jared was murdered. But before the coffin was cold, Natalie set her eyes back on John.

Anyone remember this? Nataliar practically caused Marty, Cole's mother, to miscarry John's baby by stalking Marty and seducing John. The Gnat and her jealousy made deliberate attempts to upset a pregnant Marty at every turn.

Marty eventually lost her and John's baby and became psycho (I call it "post traumatic stress") when John and Natalie got back together. And let's not forget, John was planning to move Marty into his apartment until...Marty was unfortunately pushed down a flight of stairs. John and many others thought Natalie did it (which shows how cruel the Gnat had been to Marty during the pregnancy). Yes, poor sweet Natalie...NOT!

Natalie never fesses up to her lies until she gets caught!
    You know ...Telling John that her baby was John's when in fact she believed the baby was Brody's. She said she would die before she told John the truth! Only it turns out the baby was John's. Or so we think

Who remembers Natalie when she 1st arrive in Llandview?
    She was h*ll on a witch broom! She tried to swindle her own family! After that, Nataliar married her sister's old flame Cristian. Years later, she slept with her sister's fiancée' Brody!

How many of you are okay with your sister having relations with your ex? Eeew!

So, The Gnat can't be too mad at John. That would almost be the pot calling the kettle black! And remember, John ISN'T married!

Okay enough venting! lol

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/07 11:55PM
    #17   2012/10/08 12:03AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote KC11:
    Quote ransomha:

Ugh! I surely hope not! I'm so not ready for high blood pressure! That Gnat-Natalie is Fickle Di and Liz is Fickle Dumb. Natalie pulled every trick in the book to land John.

Nataliar and Liz are twins when it comes to using trickery to land their men. I like Liz but the comparison now fits. The difference being Natalie did land John.

Another difference is Liz develops a conscious when she lies to get her man. Nataliar...not so much!

Let's see, if memory serves, The Gnat drove the get-away car to prevent John from going to prison. Subsequently, John and Natalie both ended up in the woods and then Nataliar seduced John!

Anyone remember when Natalie was happily married to Jared. It was a match made in heaven! Two con artist united! Unfortunately, Jared was murdered. But before the coffin was cold, Natalie set her eyes back on John.

Anyone remember this? Nataliar practically caused Marty, Cole's mother, to miscarry John's baby by stalking Marty and seducing John. The Gnat and her jealousy made deliberate attempts to upset a pregnant Marty at every turn.

Marty eventually lost her and John's baby and became psycho (I call it "post traumatic stress") when John and Natalie got back together. And let's not forget, John was planning to move Marty into his apartment until...Marty was unfortunately pushed down a flight of stairs. John and many others thought Natalie did it (which shows how cruel the Gnat had been to Marty during the pregnancy). Yes, poor sweet Natalie...NOT!

You know ...Telling John that her baby was John's when in fact she believed the baby was Brody's. She said she would die before she told John the truth! Only it turns out the baby was John's. Or so we think

She was h*ll on a witch broom! She tried to swindle her own family! After that, Nataliar married her sister's old flame Cristian. Years later, she slept with her sister's fiancée' Brody!

So, The Gnat can't be too mad at John. That would almost be the pot calling the kettle black! And remember, John ISN'T married!

Okay enough venting! lol

I enjoyed your post and how so right on the money your it was! I have never been a Natalie fan and hope they DON'T bring her to PC. I am fine with her living the rest of her life in London. I would like to see John be able to spend time with Liam though.

#18   2012/10/08 12:39AM
    KC11

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote KC11:
    Quote ransomha:

Okay enough venting! lol

I enjoyed your post and how so right on the money your it was! I have never been a Natalie fan and hope they DON'T bring her to PC. I am fine with her living the rest of her life in London. I would like to see John be able to spend time with Liam though.

Yes, you are right about that!
    I wouldn't mind seeing John and Sam dote on two babies!

But if Liam turns out to be Brody's baby due to another lab mistake, I could live with that too. Lots of s/l's filled with suspense can be written for John and Sam.

Remember, Sam is a PI and John may just get the Chief of Police position again. (Wishful thinking because I want Bo and Nora to move to Port Charles.) I envision Nora sparring with Alexis!

Yes, Anna can chase after Robin or hang out with Luke or both. Just keep John and Sam close.

MCBAM sizzles! IMO

#19   2012/10/08 04:08AM
    Bizlet

Quote KC11:
    Quote ransomha:

Okay enough venting! lol

So basically what you are saying John would be perfect for Liz and if Lucky ever strolls back into town she will drop John like a hot potato. Or better yet since Lucky was over the pond and Nat was in London maybe in RC twisted mind they have hooked over seas already. Nat sounds like Lucky's type to me and no matter where Jonathan Jackson is we know they will recast Lucky without the viewers questioning it.

#20   2012/10/08 04:26AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote KC11:
    Quote ransomha:

Okay enough venting! lol

So basically what you are saying John would be perfect for Liz and if Lucky ever strolls back into town she will drop John like a hot potato. Or better yet since Lucky was over the pond and Nat was in London maybe in RC twisted mind they have hooked over seas already. Nat sounds like Lucky's type to me and no matter where Jonathan Jackson is we know they will recast Lucky without the viewers questioning it.

I was really hoping when John was coming to PC he's be with Liz but ,because he's already been all over Sam, and the've admitted their attraction, I don't want Liz anywhere near him. Not another Liz/Sam going after the same man. Been there done that!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list