List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: McBain and Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

McBain and Sam

Started by dafyduc at 2012/09/29 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 02:44PM, Views: 3677, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/29 06:07AM
    McBain and Sam
    dafyduc

As a big John and Natalie fan, I guess the reason I hate this pairing is that She's not Natalie. If they would have brought Michael Easton on as a new Character I might not have hated it quite so much, but to turn a beloved character into a cheating louse is just wrong. I don't know that I can ever get on board with these two. I wish they would have been siblings instead.

#2   2012/09/29 11:49AM
    Re: McBain and Sam
    ransomha

Quote dafyduc: As a big John and Natalie fan, I guess the reason I hate this pairing is that She's not Natalie. If they would have brought Michael Easton on as a new Character I might not have hated it quite so much, but to turn a beloved character into a cheating louse is just wrong. I don't know that I can ever get on board with these two. I wish they would have been siblings instead.

Would have been a waste of some serious chemistry.
    John was at Daniels birth for a reason. That will be John's connection to this baby that he will raise with Sam.
    They are sexy together and Sam's lucky to have him.

Natalie is letting John go . Was never a fan of this character . Frees John up to be with a soon to be free Sam. It works.

#3   2012/09/29 12:55PM
    dafyduc

Quote ransomha:
    Quote dafyduc: As a big John and Natalie fan, I guess the reason I hate this pairing is that She's not Natalie. If they would have brought Michael Easton on as a new Character I might not have hated it quite so much, but to turn a beloved character into a cheating louse is just wrong. I don't know that I can ever get on board with these two. I wish they would have been siblings instead.

John was at Daniels birth for a reason. That will be John's connection to this baby that he will raise with Sam.

Natalie is letting John go . Was never a fan of this character . Frees John up to be with a soon to be free Sam. It works.

Not denying the chemistry, just wish he would have been brought in as someone other than an established character. To me he will always be the cheater now.

#4   2012/09/29 01:20PM
    ransomha

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote ransomha:

Not denying the chemistry, just wish he would have been brought in as someone other than an established character. To me he will always be the cheater now.

They're all cheaters.

Jason, Liz, Sam, Carly, Nat, Lucky, Patrick, Maxie, Sonny, the list goes on.

#5   2012/09/29 02:43PM
    dafyduc

Quote ransomha:
    Quote dafyduc:
    Quote ransomha:

They're all cheaters.

Jason, Liz, Sam, Carly, Nat, Lucky, Patrick, Maxie, Sonny, the list goes on.

True, LOL

#6   2012/10/06 09:24PM
    KC11

Hot Diggity!

I left town for a week or so and BAM!!!

A MCBAM connection!

Geez! I waited so long to see Sam and John show their true feelings and I missed the tease!!! lol

Thank goodness I have Tivo!!!

Writers, I want so much more!!! Oh Well, one mustn't share Victoria's Secret at this time eh! lol

Boy, have I been patient! Maybe I shall get my wish for my birthday this November.

Happy Posting!

#7   2012/10/07 02:45AM
    ChargerGirl

Personally I was never a fan of John and Natalie. I think the best pairing of John was with Evangaline. They rocked. I didn't watch Port Charles so I didn't see the now John and Sam as a couple but as John and Sam they definately sizzle so I imagine the Port Charles couple did as well.

#8   2012/10/07 06:17AM
    ransomha

I predict "grief sex" within a week of Jason's "death".

#9   2012/10/07 06:40AM
    cincyghfan

McBat is just gross.... The only purpose he has on the show is to follow Sam around like a lost puppy. When the character was first introduced I was really enjoying him. Thought ME had chemistry with all the GH actors, I esp liked him with Anna. Then all of that just stopped and he became Sam's shadow.

My girl can do better then some creepy old dude who doesnt seem interested in taking care of his own child, so why in the heck would I want him around my girls child?!?!?

IMO FV is bidding his time but Natalie will be coming to PC. Hells Bells the chics red hair saved Port Charles. RC could have very easily dropped Natalie and Liam and allowed McBat to move on but he hasn't and their is a reason for that.

ME and KeMo had intense sexual chemistry on Port Charles but the actors are older and the characters they now portray are not Livvie and Caleb.

The only relationship I want to see Sam in is with her son.

#10   2012/10/07 01:17PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote cincyghfan: McBat is just gross.... The only purpose he has on the show is to follow Sam around like a lost puppy. When the character was first introduced I was really enjoying him. Thought ME had chemistry with all the GH actors, I esp liked him with Anna. Then all of that just stopped and he became Sam's shadow.

My girl can do better then some creepy old dude who doesnt seem interested in taking care of his own child, so why in the heck would I want him around my girls child?!?!?

IMO FV is bidding his time but Natalie will be coming to PC. Hells Bells the chics red hair saved Port Charles. RC could have very easily dropped Natalie and Liam and allowed McBat to move on but he hasn't and their is a reason for that.

ME and KeMo had intense sexual chemistry on Port Charles but the actors are older and the characters they now portray are not Livvie and Caleb.

The only relationship I want to see Sam in is with her son.

A - I don't think 'McBat' (as you refer to him) is gross but I also don't think is what used to be when he was Caleb the vampire on PC.

I like the friendship that Sam & McBain first started off with but was actually hoping that he was for Carly. [I wanted a flip in the JaSam/Jarly dynamic where McBarly (McBain & Carly) where the romantic pair and McBam was the very close (almost sibling type) friendship with McBain always running off to help Sam with something, leaving Carly to feel the resentment].

And I totally agree, the intense chemistry that ME&KeMo had on PC has not carried over to GH. And I think that is mostly cause of the difference in their characters on GH to those of Caleb&Livvie, the passage of time and the fact that STELLY have (IMO) an even more intense chemistry than they (ME&KeMo) ever did on PC.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list