List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Information on the new female Doctor (Britt)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Information on the new female Doctor (Britt)

Started by days4ever2 at 2012/09/20 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/18 05:34PM, Views: 8443, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/09/20 11:26AM
    Information on the new female Doctor (Britt)
    days4ever2

I kept thinking I knew her from somewhere so I found her. She is Kelly Thiebaud and played a doctor that worked with Dr Daniel Jonas. She was also on Chuck and some other shows. Those are the two shows that I saw her on.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1576552/

I kinda liked her and it is nice to have some more people that work at the hospital (the new nurse too).

#2   2012/09/20 12:21PM
    Re: Information on the new female Doctor (Britt)
    oltlforever31

I wonder why they didn't list her in the coming's and going's? They listed the other two new girls Ellie and Sabrina. I am thinking this Dr. Britt must be a very brief part.

A bit off topic, but it said the new cop had his first air date on August 30th. Does anyone remember him? I don't.

#3   2012/09/20 12:47PM
    days4ever2

I remember the new cop. He also played a cop on Days recently and was Hart on Guiding Light. Marshall Hilliard is his name. www.imdb.com/name/nm0384961/

#4   2012/09/20 12:59PM
    oltlforever31

Quote days4ever2: I remember the new cop. He also played a cop on Days recently and was Hart on Guiding Light. Marshall Hilliard is his name. www.imdb.com/name/nm0384961/

Okay, I just watched part of the episode on YouTube, and I did see him, he didn't have many lines, so that is why I didn't remember him. Hopefully his role will become bigger soon.

#5   2012/10/18 05:30PM
    Lola65

I like her too.she is really good, I hope we can make a fan page for so GH notice she has fans

#6   2012/10/18 05:32PM
    Lola65

If the dint listed her probably she is no going.i like Ellie too and Britt

#7   2012/10/18 05:34PM
    Lola65

Quote days4ever2: I kept thinking I knew her from somewhere so I found her. She is Kelly Thiebaud and played a doctor that worked with Dr Daniel Jonas. She was also on Chuck and some other shows. Those are the two shows that I saw her on.
    www.imdb.com/name/nm1576552/

I kinda liked her and it is nice to have some more people that work at the hospital (the new nurse too).

I like then too.something new to GH .hope somebody can make a fan page for Britt let me know,thanks

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list