List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos side are you on lulus or maxies?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos side are you on lulus or maxies?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 02:03PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 12:38PM, Views: 825, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/19 03:27PM
    Re: whos side are you on lulus or maxies?
    sdeshazo

Lulu Maxie is a *****

#12   2006/10/19 03:30PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote harley25: Definatly maxies lulu is a hypocrite

EXACTLY, i posted this once b4:

. Maxie is conniving, but the first time lucky took her to bed wasn't even a month after Jessie'd died. AND he told her he was leaving Liz.

. Honestly, what's lulu's excuse for DESTROYING dillon's marriage? Besides, even though i LOVE lulu, she has no right TELLING maxie to have an abortion!!!!!

#13   2006/10/24 07:55AM
    watching

is there anyway jessie could be the father of maxies baby?she did jump in to bed with lucky not that long after jessies death.hope its not luckys and im definitly on lulus side!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/24 07:57AM
    #14   2006/10/24 08:39AM
    allie_colleg...

no way! sadly, jessie died like 6 mos ago. i think Feb Sweeps. Maybe May? but maxie's only 2 mos PG. so august!

#15   2006/10/24 08:42AM
    jcrobinson

Well, I agree, they have both made some nasty mistakes. But I choose Lulu. She's vulnerable and raw and really really fessed up to her mistake, tried to make ammends with Georgie, etc. Besides, she's Laura's daughter and that counts for something. Maxi is Felicia's spawn and apparently, she has no maternal instincts at all!

#16   2006/10/24 08:51AM
    allie_colleg...

don't blame Felicia, KW was an amazing actress... GH did the same thing to Edward and Laura and Monica and Alan... they decided not to give plausible explanations and instead it seemed as if the kids were running amuck! not Felicia's fault!!!! IT's BOB GUZA'S!!!!!

#17   2006/10/24 09:01AM
    cherturn

Lulu still has a thing for Dillon don't you think. Also Maxie is P.G. I thought maybe it was a bluff. But I bet its not Lucky's, she was hitting the bars pretty heavy after Jessee died.

#18   2006/10/25 10:33AM
    AlyandNyk

I think they're both Home Wreckers. Maxi HAS to be faking her pregnancy and if she's not, I bet its not even Lucky's. She's changes dramatially ever since Jessie died, and I don't like the person she's become. Lulu, I think she really needs her mom...

So as far as my answer to the question: NEITHER, I'm for the people who they're hurting.

#19   2006/10/25 01:11PM
    onegirloneboy

Lulu definently she is more mature

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list