List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2888, Replies: 86
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2006/12/17 12:19PM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    Babygirl720

Sam no doubt

#72   2006/12/17 04:58PM
    soapgal7057

I used to love Jason and Sam until I saw Jason with Eizabeth! Jason and Liz are so great together. Liz called it perfectly when she told Sam that she just makes stupid decisions so that Jason will run after her to rescue her. Sam had become so whiny that it is almost impossible to watch her anymore. I love Jason and Liz and can't wait until baby makes three!

#73   2006/12/17 05:25PM
    toorobbin

omg Liz was Jason's stalker.

Every time Jason opened the door, Liz was there.

Every time Jason went down to the docks, Liz was there.

Liz barged her way into Sonny's house, and he told her Sam loves Jason.

#74   2006/12/17 06:49PM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin: omg Liz was Jason's stalker.

If that is your defintion of stalking than Sam started stalking Ric when she and Jason broke up. She kept showing up when he was alone and she kept flirting with him.

That is what a stalker is!

#75   2006/12/17 07:08PM
    watchingsoaps

Quote kentishad:
    Quote toorobbin: omg Liz was Jason's stalker.

If that is your defintion of stalking than Sam started stalking Ric when she and Jason broke up. She kept showing up when he was alone and she kept flirting with him.

That is what a stalker is!

How could you even say Sam stalked Ric/It was the other way around.Wooo Liz was more in Jason's face then Sam ever was in Ric's. That is the truth you know it.Come on till recently Alexis has been begging Sam and Ric to get along.They have alway's hated each other.Now the difference is Liz wants Jason and He wants Sam.So that makes her a bad person.That is like saying Another woman comes along and wants your husband so she should have him cause she wants him.Jason and Sam have been happy he left her cause she was shot not because he does not love her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/17 07:09PM
    #76   2006/12/18 03:13PM
    DNYC271

Quote Maranda: Sorry but I disagree w/ all of you...I think Jason and Liz would be great for each other, he is just the bad boy she needs to spice up her life, she's been hung on Lucky for too long! Sam's whining is driving me crazy MOVE ON lady!

I agree with you..I believe Jason and Liz would be great for each other and for long time...

#77   2006/12/18 03:16PM
    DNYC271

Quote Maranda:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote Maranda: Sorry but I disagree w/ all of you...I think Jason and Liz would be great for each other, he is just the bad boy she needs to spice up her life, she's been hung on Lucky for too long! Sam's whining is driving me crazy MOVE ON lady!

WHINING?! are you kidding me? sure she whines. her mom is dying! (for right now we think alexis is her mom). she whines other times too, but for good reasons. and i'm not trying to offend your opinions, but liz is just as much a whiner as sam is. she goes to jason too many times when she should tell someone else about her complications in life. how many times have we heard liz telling jason (or other people i should say) about lucky's drug addiction, sleeping with maxie, her pregnancy, and there's much more she's gone to jason to whine about and she has whined to other people too. her (liz) whining is driving me crazy! she isn't even being loyal to her husband anymore. at least he's trying! "good gosh liz, can't you see jason has a life of his own to deal with!?"

I agree, Liz does her share of whining but for some reason I just really want to see if her and Jason would work, I was always a Sam fan, but I think Jason and Liz would be good together, the night they slept together they were so happy, Jason wasn't even thinking about Sam.

I agree with you and exactly what you say..

#78   2006/12/18 03:16PM
    DNYC271

Quote cincin: Liz is better for Jason. They have both changed in the past several years. Liz has grown up and can handle Jason and his lifestyle. Jason and Liz need to be together.

I agree with you...

#79   2006/12/18 03:17PM
    toorobbin

And Liz just had to go into Lucky's desk, she just had to run over to Lucky.

Liz is now Lucky's stalker as well.

#80   2006/12/18 03:20PM
    DNYC271

Quote sdeshazo: Liz might be better because she will keep jason out of trouble.

I agree with you...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list