List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2938, Replies: 86
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2006/12/13 09:27PM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    ***Andrea***

Definitly SAM.... and i hope sam slaps Elizabeth soon, she needs to stop talking to sam like her and Jason arent hot as hell and meant for eachother.

#62   2006/12/14 07:13AM
    happi

liz,liz,liz

#63   2006/12/14 09:46AM
    thiessenh

Sam is way better for Jason,
    than Liz, SAM SAM SAM

#64   2006/12/14 04:27PM
    geee

Quote kentishad:
    Quote JASAM FAN:
    Quote tripelhhh: Are you kidding, Sam is A lot better for Jason than Liz, Ja,Sam are the reason I watch the show,go Ja'Sam,,

me too. i watch cuz of jasam. i almost stopped watching when they broke up but i had a feeling they would get back together. if they dare break up one more time because of liz , then i'm done with gh. then they'd screw up the best couple (other than luke and laura). liz and jason wouldn't last for one year.

I only watch because of Liz and Jason. I know their history and he and liz are better for each other than sam will ever be. Liz will always be there for Jason and she has shown that a million times. For those who say she can't handle his job, if she can handle her husband being a cop then she can handle Jason being the "Enforcer". They've always had a connection that he and Sam will never have. I can't wait till he finds out that he is her baby's daddy!

you are so right what all the jasam fans dont realize is the only reason that liz and jason didnt stay together is because the writers thought it would be a better storyline if they hooked jason up with his bosses sister they thought it would make a better story to have jason going against sonny but i never liked courtney from the getgo although i think she was good for a.j. until they ruined a.j and made him no good.

#65   2006/12/14 09:00PM
    Nash.Tess

Sam.
    Jason's and Sam love has much better chemistry.Sam will do anything for Jason.They will be the next Luke and Laura.
    Watch and see.

#66   2006/12/14 10:14PM
    kentishad

Liz. RH and SB have great chemistry. The writers have created SB's and KM's chemistry.

#67   2006/12/15 05:12PM
    Devil_or_Angel

Quote kentishad: Liz. RH and SB have great chemistry. The writers have created SB's and KM's chemistry.

Yeah and it took less than 1 year!

They've been working on LiaSon chem for 10 years now and it is NO WHERE NEAR as smoking hot as JaSam chem is - and IMO it NEVER will be!

#68   2006/12/15 06:23PM
    Crater#5

Sam is Jason's soul mate. He is in love with her.

#69   2006/12/15 06:36PM
    FANofGH

SAM, and only sam! sam and jason are soulmates and have amazing chemistry! liz and jason are nothing and they would make me take a nap at 2pm cuz i'd stop watching gh jasam all the way!

#70   2006/12/16 05:35PM
    Mz. GH fan

I think that Sam is good for Jason. Besides, Liz can't handle Jason's lifestyle. Liz is not adventurous as Sam, and Liz is just boring. Sam and Jason could be another super couple!!! Go Sam!!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list