List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2960, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2006/11/15 04:45PM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    Devil_or_Angel

I don't know what show you are watching but LiaSon is NO WHERE NEARas interesting or exciting as JaSam (from where I am watching).

Here are two things I do know though -

If Jason & Liz get together it will be the end of Jason as we all know and love him. Liz will not be able to handle his life so he will have to change it. Guess he can go back to being a motorcycle mechanic - YAWN!!!! (He won't have to get shot to death - Life will Liz will make him shot himself!)

If Jason does end up with Liz it won't be cause he chose her over Sam. It will be cause
    1. The Baby is his (and he will choose the baby -Liz is just the bad that comes with the good).
    and/or
    2. Sam gets killed or leaves town. Then Liz becomes the booby prize!!!!

JASAM!

#52   2006/11/15 04:50PM
    kentishad

Jason's whole relationship with Sam started because Sonny pushed his mistress off on him. The difference between Sam and Liz is that Jason and Liz already trust and care about each other whereas Jason felt sorry for the ho that got between precious Sonny and Jason. If Sam leaves, there won't be any sweat off of his back. There is a reason why GH is number one or two anymore. Can you say JASAM.

#53   2006/11/15 07:22PM
    Devil_or_Angel

You might be right!

But LiaSon would just put everybody to sleep!
    Imagine what THAT will do for the ratings!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/15 07:38PM
    #54   2006/11/15 08:25PM
    draymond

Quote tripelhhh:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote JASAM FAN:
    Quote tripelhhh: Are you kidding, Sam is A lot better for Jason than Liz, Ja,Sam are the reason I watch the show,go Ja'Sam,,

me too. i watch cuz of jasam. i almost stopped watching when they broke up but i had a feeling they would get back together. if they dare break up one more time because of liz , then i'm done with gh. then they'd screw up the best couple (other than luke and laura). liz and jason wouldn't last for one year.

I only watch because of Liz and Jason. I know their history and he and liz are better for each other than sam will ever be. Liz will always be there for Jason and she has shown that a million times. For those who say she can't handle his job, if she can handle her husband being a cop then she can handle Jason being the "Enforcer". They've always had a connection that he and Sam will never have. I can't wait till he finds out that he is her baby's daddy!
    JASON BETTER NOT BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY, I WANT JASON WITH SAM, YA LIZ CAN HANDLE LUCKY BEING A COP, BUT JASON IS A KILLER, SO NO LIZ CAN'T HANDLE JASON'S LIFE, SAM CAN HANDLE JASON'S LIFE AND EVERYTHING HE HAS, AND DOES, SO I'M FOR JASON & SAM ALL THE WAY, THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER CONNECTION THAN JASON & LIZ, LIZ SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO HER HUSBAND, AND STAY THERE, AWAY FROM JASON & SAM,

#55   2006/11/15 08:29PM
    draymond

actually sam and jason makes relationships worth having they understand what it takes to have a relationship. forgiveness,passion,and understanding and realizing humans were made to make mistakes

#56   2006/11/16 07:30AM
    tripelhhh

Quote draymond: actually sam and jason makes relationships worth having they understand what it takes to have a relationship. forgiveness,passion,and understanding and realizing humans were made to make mistakes

I Agree with you, there is no couple better than JaSam,

#57   2006/11/16 07:35AM
    jason&sam~luv

:)) jasam all the way.Sam is number 1 for Jason

#58   2006/11/26 11:40AM
    meg6666

100% sam.They are my most favorite couple on gh.I love how they take care of eachother when they are hurt or sick.They are always there for eachother.

#59   2006/11/27 06:52AM
    jason&liz101

liz of course

#60   2006/12/13 08:57PM
    laketha

Come on now you know it is Sam. She a ride or die chic

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list