List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2890, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2006/11/14 10:15AM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    JaniceSaysYes

Sam, even though I am not a big fan of hers.

#42   2006/11/15 06:50AM
    lizbequeen30

I think Jason and Liz have more than Sam and Jason. They have a long history of trust and friendship and even through the years they still depend on eachother no matter what. When something bothers jason he goes to elizabeth the same with her. There history speaks for itself. Sam and jason are good together but they were brought together by a baby she made with sonny. Jason is always cleaning up her messes and i think he is tired of that. Dont you think he deserves to happy. He can have a baby with liz and know that the baby will be taken care of and she wont use it against him.

#43   2006/11/15 10:49AM
    JASAM FAN

Quote tripelhhh: Are you kidding, Sam is A lot better for Jason than Liz, Ja,Sam are the reason I watch the show,go Ja'Sam,,

me too. i watch cuz of jasam. i almost stopped watching when they broke up but i had a feeling they would get back together. if they dare break up one more time because of liz , then i'm done with gh. then they'd screw up the best couple (other than luke and laura). liz and jason wouldn't last for one year.

#44   2006/11/15 01:58PM
    kentishad

Quote JASAM FAN:
    Quote tripelhhh: Are you kidding, Sam is A lot better for Jason than Liz, Ja,Sam are the reason I watch the show,go Ja'Sam,,

me too. i watch cuz of jasam. i almost stopped watching when they broke up but i had a feeling they would get back together. if they dare break up one more time because of liz , then i'm done with gh. then they'd screw up the best couple (other than luke and laura). liz and jason wouldn't last for one year.

I only watch because of Liz and Jason. I know their history and he and liz are better for each other than sam will ever be. Liz will always be there for Jason and she has shown that a million times. For those who say she can't handle his job, if she can handle her husband being a cop then she can handle Jason being the "Enforcer". They've always had a connection that he and Sam will never have. I can't wait till he finds out that he is her baby's daddy!

#45   2006/11/15 02:36PM
    tripelhhh

I think Jason should be with Sam.

#46   2006/11/15 02:50PM
    kentishad

Quote tripelhhh: I think Jason should be with Sam.

I think Sam should leave!

#47   2006/11/15 02:53PM
    tripelhhh

Quote kentishad:
    Quote JASAM FAN:

I only watch because of Liz and Jason. I know their history and he and liz are better for each other than sam will ever be. Liz will always be there for Jason and she has shown that a million times. For those who say she can't handle his job, if she can handle her husband being a cop then she can handle Jason being the "Enforcer". They've always had a connection that he and Sam will never have. I can't wait till he finds out that he is her baby's daddy!
    JASON BETTER NOT BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY, I WANT JASON WITH SAM, YA LIZ CAN HANDLE LUCKY BEING A COP, BUT JASON IS A KILLER, SO NO LIZ CAN'T HANDLE JASON'S LIFE, SAM CAN HANDLE JASON'S LIFE AND EVERYTHING HE HAS, AND DOES, SO I'M FOR JASON & SAM ALL THE WAY, THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER CONNECTION THAN JASON & LIZ, LIZ SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO HER HUSBAND, AND STAY THERE, AWAY FROM JASON & SAM,

#48   2006/11/15 04:09PM
    soaplover26

Quote tripelhhh:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote JASAM FAN:

JASON BETTER NOT BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY, I WANT JASON WITH SAM, YA LIZ CAN HANDLE LUCKY BEING A COP, BUT JASON IS A KILLER, SO NO LIZ CAN'T HANDLE JASON'S LIFE, SAM CAN HANDLE JASON'S LIFE AND EVERYTHING HE HAS, AND DOES, SO I'M FOR JASON & SAM ALL THE WAY, THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER CONNECTION THAN JASON & LIZ, LIZ SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO HER HUSBAND, AND STAY THERE, AWAY FROM JASON & SAM,

Harsh . even if you don't want liz with jason , you can't possibly think she deserves a clod like " loser lucky " - and Liz did not break up sam & jason !!!!! nor did she try .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/15 04:10PM
    #49   2006/11/15 04:36PM
    kentishad

Quote tripelhhh:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote JASAM FAN:

So what you're saying is that Sam deserves a killer and Liz doesn't. What that say about Sam's taste in men. The truth is that JaSam is forgettable, whereas Liason aren't. He acts better when he is with RH, and he sounds like a sad punk when he is with KM. Sam should go back to salvaging junk and leave the residents of PC alone. But she can take Ric with her and they can have a bunch of short big, crazy babies together!

#50   2006/11/15 04:42PM
    toorobbin

Well, I'm going to have to go for JaSam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list