List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2899, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2006/11/13 03:42PM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote sdeshazo: Liz might be better because she will keep jason out of trouble.

why wouldn't sam keep jason out of trouble? andliz gets in trouble just as much as sam does. just recently ric framed her and that isn't sam's fault.

#32   2006/11/13 09:31PM
    luckydi1981

Quote avornes: I agree I don't think he should be with Sam or Liz. Sam shouldn't have slept with Ric of all people. Jason need to be with someone like Carly, but since she's out of the picture bring someone new in for him.

#33   2006/11/13 09:35PM
    luckydi1981

Is everybody really so surprised that Sam was with Ric? She was drunk and wanted him, so what? Jason is not a saint. Now they should get back together.

#34   2006/11/14 08:34AM
    tripelhhh

I want Sam with Jason, Liz can go back to Lucky, I like Liz just don't mess things up for Jason & Sam, PLEASE

#35   2006/11/14 08:39AM
    tripelhhh

I agree please put Sam with Jason, there is nothing Sam wouldn't do for Jason, She back's Him all the way, all the time, So Sam Is way better than Liz, thank you.

#36   2006/11/14 08:42AM
    tripelhhh

NO WAY SHOULD LIZ BE WITH JASON, SHE CAN'T HANDLE HIS LIFESTYLE, SAM SHOULD BE WITH JASON ALL THE WAY,,,,,,,

#37   2006/11/14 09:29AM
    Crater#5

>(

Quote luckydi1981: Is everybody really so surprised that Sam was with Ric? She was drunk and wanted him, so what? Jason is not a saint. Now they should get back together.

I agree, I can understand Jason being angry about Sam sleeping with Ric,but I understand also that folks do dumb things when they are drunk,very dumb things. Jason was looking in the window, if that was the woman he wanted he should have walked in and started kicking some butt. Jason can't forgive Sam, who is he to talk he slept with Liz and she is married. Is it right because Jason(a killer) and Saint Lizzie slept with each other? Jason also slept with his brother's wife(no matter what the problem was between them, it was his brother's wife). Jason needs to get off teh high horse of his and get real.

#38   2006/11/14 09:51AM
    tripelhhh

Are you kidding, Sam is A lot better for Jason than Liz, Ja,Sam are the reason I watch the show,go Ja'Sam,,

#39   2006/11/14 09:53AM
    tripelhhh

Quote sdeshazo: Liz might be better because she will keep jason out of trouble.

No way is Liz better for Jason, She can't handle His lifestyle, Liz should go back to Lucky, GO JASON & SAM,,

#40   2006/11/14 09:56AM
    tripelhhh

Quote trufan: LIZ & JASON ALL THE WAY. YEAH SAM IS REALLY CUTE BUT SHE IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME. JASON & LIZ HAD PASSION TOO. I ALWAYS WANTED LIZ WITH LUCKY UNTIL HE LEFT & SHE GOT TOGETHER WITH JASON I LIKED THEM TOGETHER WAY MORE THAN HIM & SAM. HE NEEDS TO REMEMBER HIS LOVE HE HAD FOR HER & BE WITH HER FOR THAT, NOT JUST LOYALTY. SHE HAD HIS BACK THEN, & I BELIEVE SHE STILL DOES THAT'S WHY SHE INFORMS HIM OF THINGS & RISK LOSING HER JOB FOR HIM, IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A TRUFAN LIKE MY SELF & KNOW THE COMPLETE STORY DON'T JUDGE JUST BECAUSE SAM IS CUTE.LIZ IS ALSO.SAM IS ALWAYS GETTING SOMEONES LEFTOVERS!

Y do you think Liz should be with Jason,Liz belongs with Her Husband Lucky, I Vote for Jason & Sam,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list