List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2939, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/21 05:37PM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    Crater#5

Sam is better for Jason. Her love for Jason was unconditional and they were happy together. Liz needs to take a vacation somewhere, I am getting a little sick of her.

#22   2006/10/21 05:40PM
    aimee

well iam not likin sam after she slept with her mothers husband. but i do have to say sam is better for jason he really loves that girl i just loves soaps..

#23   2006/10/23 01:17PM
    Molykat5054

Sam! Liz had her chance years ago and we know how that happened. In real life, a man should always stick with what his heart wants. He needs to come to terms with the anger he feels for Rick, move past it and work it out with Sam. I want to see a wedding here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24   2006/10/23 02:20PM
    avornes

I agree I don't think he should be with Sam or Liz. Sam shouldn't have slept with Ric of all people. Jason need to be with someone like Carly, but since she's out of the picture bring someone new in for him.

#25   2006/10/23 02:22PM
    Gillon 4eva

CARLY, but the first one. Her name is sarah joy brown, i think?

#26   2006/10/28 06:10AM
    LAURAB2002

i think elizabeth is better women for him dont get me wrong i like sam, but not with jason anymore. she needs to move on with her life, and lucky. and i think the baby is jason

#27   2006/11/07 07:35PM
    ladyg

sam is because she loves him for who he is and accepts his life stlye. it takes a really strong woman to be able to do that because of the danger. way to go sam.

#28   2006/11/07 07:58PM
    Jasons_Bullet

Sam because she is tough and beautiful. She stands beside Jason and can handle the danger.No offense to Elizabeth fans but she is a wimp. She wanted to be with Jason but just couldn't handle his job. What is to worry about when you have Jason? Nothing. Yes Liz is beautiful but she is not tough she crys way to much. And yes Sam does cry but she has reason to cry Liz is always crying about her screwed up life. Liz did shred that file of Jason but Sam hass been through a lot more for Jason. JaSam 4 ever! Lucky and Liz are perfect for each other. Licky or whatever you call them 4 ever!

#29   2006/11/13 03:14PM
    soaplover26

sam seems a little shady herself , so she is more at home with the seedy side of jason's life . but i root for liz. with sam you can never tell if she wants jason , a baby , her mother's love or much of anything else in the world because she really loves them , or because she thinks that will make her life complete . for all of her talking sam , never convince me that she is sincere . she is to obsessed with people thinking she is "trash " to show anyone her true worth , . i think she needs to figure out who she is and what she wants befor commiting to anyone .

#30   2006/11/13 03:27PM
    sdeshazo

Liz might be better because she will keep jason out of trouble.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list