List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos better for jason sam or liz?

Started by nemfanalways at 2006/10/19 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 08:46AM, Views: 2896, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/20 10:10AM
    Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote Maranda: Sorry but I disagree w/ all of you...I think Jason and Liz would be great for each other, he is just the bad boy she needs to spice up her life, she's been hung on Lucky for too long! Sam's whining is driving me crazy MOVE ON lady!

WHINING?! are you kidding me? sure she whines. her mom is dying! (for right now we think alexis is her mom). she whines other times too, but for good reasons. and i'm not trying to offend your opinions, but liz is just as much a whiner as sam is. she goes to jason too many times when she should tell someone else about her complications in life. how many times have we heard liz telling jason (or other people i should say) about lucky's drug addiction, sleeping with maxie, her pregnancy, and there's much more she's gone to jason to whine about and she has whined to other people too. her (liz) whining is driving me crazy! she isn't even being loyal to her husband anymore. at least he's trying! "good gosh liz, can't you see jason has a life of his own to deal with!?"

#12   2006/10/20 10:22AM
    Maranda

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote Maranda: Sorry but I disagree w/ all of you...I think Jason and Liz would be great for each other, he is just the bad boy she needs to spice up her life, she's been hung on Lucky for too long! Sam's whining is driving me crazy MOVE ON lady!

WHINING?! are you kidding me? sure she whines. her mom is dying! (for right now we think alexis is her mom). she whines other times too, but for good reasons. and i'm not trying to offend your opinions, but liz is just as much a whiner as sam is. she goes to jason too many times when she should tell someone else about her complications in life. how many times have we heard liz telling jason (or other people i should say) about lucky's drug addiction, sleeping with maxie, her pregnancy, and there's much more she's gone to jason to whine about and she has whined to other people too. her (liz) whining is driving me crazy! she isn't even being loyal to her husband anymore. at least he's trying! "good gosh liz, can't you see jason has a life of his own to deal with!?"

I agree, Liz does her share of whining but for some reason I just really want to see if her and Jason would work, I was always a Sam fan, but I think Jason and Liz would be good together, the night they slept together they were so happy, Jason wasn't even thinking about Sam.

#13   2006/10/20 11:27AM
    cincin

Liz is better for Jason. They have both changed in the past several years. Liz has grown up and can handle Jason and his lifestyle. Jason and Liz need to be together.

#14   2006/10/20 11:49AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote cincin: Liz is better for Jason. They have both changed in the past several years. Liz has grown up and can handle Jason and his lifestyle. Jason and Liz need to be together.

i seriously doubt she can handle jason's life. she's already telling people that she doesn't want to be with him because of the way he lives. i said this before, but sam can handle a gun like jason can. i don't see liz (the goody goody nurse) holding one anytime soon next to jason killing anyone. jasam's relationship is sexy because of the way they live together. it would just be too weird with liason. it would be like "honey i'm home" to liz. that's too typical and there wouldn't be anymore "jason".

#15   2006/10/20 01:24PM
    reevm

Quote nemfanalways: sam

sam definitly liz can't handle him

#16   2006/10/20 01:30PM
    poohlvr571

Quote melz: sam because she's cool ..sexy..adventurous and her and jason they've been together so long..and its real love...i love their song just you and me ...
    and beside liz is boring and dull.

I have to agee 200%. Sam is much better for Jason. Come on she's not scared of his life in any way, and is more than will to pull a gun and back him up when need be. Honestly can you picture Liz doing that? (She'd probably shoot herself in the foot!)

I really think the writers have made a mess of things. Don't get me wrong the question of paternity has me on the edge of my seat. I just really think that splitting Jason and Sam up wasn't the best thing to do. I understand why it was done. Had to be because of KM contract situation I guess. I think the determining factor in whether Jason and Sam reunite will be if KM stays or not. From all I've read and heard so far, that seems promising. I'm just holding out hope for them to get back together. So all my fellow Jasam supporters out there....let's keep our fingers crossed.

#17   2006/10/20 01:51PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote poohlvr571:
    Quote melz: sam because she's cool ..sexy..adventurous and her and jason they've been together so long..and its real love...i love their song just you and me ...
    and beside liz is boring and dull.

I have to agee 200%. Sam is much better for Jason. Come on she's not scared of his life in any way, and is more than will to pull a gun and back him up when need be. Honestly can you picture Liz doing that? (She'd probably shoot herself in the foot!)

I really think the writers have made a mess of things. Don't get me wrong the question of paternity has me on the edge of my seat. I just really think that splitting Jason and Sam up wasn't the best thing to do. I understand why it was done. Had to be because of KM contract situation I guess. I think the determining factor in whether Jason and Sam reunite will be if KM stays or not. From all I've read and heard so far, that seems promising. I'm just holding out hope for them to get back together. So all my fellow Jasam supporters out there....let's keep our fingers crossed.

i have a question. this won't change my mind on jasam though. i still love them as a couple and they're my favorite. how long were jason and liz dating? because i read on soapzone all the women jason has been with and it said whether he just dated them, loved them, or married them (courtney). it said he only dated liz (not loved). so how long were they together?

#18   2006/10/20 02:23PM
    trufan

LIZ & JASON ALL THE WAY. YEAH SAM IS REALLY CUTE BUT SHE IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME. JASON & LIZ HAD PASSION TOO. I ALWAYS WANTED LIZ WITH LUCKY UNTIL HE LEFT & SHE GOT TOGETHER WITH JASON I LIKED THEM TOGETHER WAY MORE THAN HIM & SAM. HE NEEDS TO REMEMBER HIS LOVE HE HAD FOR HER & BE WITH HER FOR THAT, NOT JUST LOYALTY. SHE HAD HIS BACK THEN, & I BELIEVE SHE STILL DOES THAT'S WHY SHE INFORMS HIM OF THINGS & RISK LOSING HER JOB FOR HIM, IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A TRUFAN LIKE MY SELF & KNOW THE COMPLETE STORY DON'T JUDGE JUST BECAUSE SAM IS CUTE.LIZ IS ALSO.SAM IS ALWAYS GETTING SOMEONES LEFTOVERS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 02:24PM
    #19   2006/10/20 05:12PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel: don't get angry but
    All us true long time fans do know the whole story, which is that LIZ couldn't handle Jason's lifestyle before! She broke up with him because when Sonny faked his death (the last time) Jason didn't tell her the truth. She (to the best of my memory) told him that if they had a chance at being together he had to trust her. He tried to explain that the choice (in that particular situation) on who to tell was Sonny's. He also explained that there were some things he wouldn't/couldn't tell her about. She said that she didn't want to live that way, can couldn't handle never knowing if the next time he walked out the door would be the last time. They agreed to go their seperate ways. Liz may have changed alot, Jason may have changed alot too since then. But one thing has not changed Jason's lifestyle! I don't see how Liz could handle it any better now than she did then, now she will have children to consider.

To answer the other fans questions -
    They were only together for a few months. They never even slept together, back then. They were not in love (they could have been eventually but didn't make it that far). I think that is why they have been able to remain such good friends.

thanks for the info ex-michel

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list