List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back Jagger Cates to GH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Jagger Cates to GH

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/09/12 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/13 05:44AM, Views: 762, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/09/12 03:54PM
    Bring back Jagger Cates to GH
    Axl Rose

While I sincerely hope Steve Burton decides to stick around Port Charles as Jason Morgan on General Hospital; should he opt to leave, I say bring back Antonio Sabato Jr. to fill the void as FBI agent Jagger Cates

Who better than Jason Quartermaine's boyhood rival Jagger Cates to help the women who have fought over Jason Morgan for years—Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) and Sam (Kelly Monaco) nurse their broken hearts, if and when the hitman leaves town?

When we last saw Jagger, on the critically-acclaimed, second season of General Hospital: Night Shift, he was working for the FBI. Maybe he and McBain share a stormy, Bureau work history? McBain and Cates could have been partners, who ended their association after a case gone horribly wrong

And not to mention Jagger also has a history with Sonny Corinthos because of his late brother Stone Cates, and not to mention Jagger's late wife Karen used to work for Sonny at his strip club because he pumped her so full of drugs, got her on that pole and also because of Brenda too they have a history

And Jagger could also mix things up with Sam in the sense that he could have a past with her too in the sense that he could have arrested her back in her con artist days or that one of the men she conned could have been connected to Jagger

And also Jagger is connected to Robin too because of Stone but since she isn't around, Jagger has a son around Emma's age and his son is autistic and his son is named after Stone, so little Stone and Emma can be playmates

#2   2012/09/12 09:17PM
    Re: Bring back Jagger Cates to GH
    elecktra

jagger forget it i mean whatever for

#3   2012/09/13 05:44AM
    Re: Bring back Jagger Cates to GH
    Bizlet

I say if we are losing Jason it would be a great time for Jagger to step in.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list