List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ❤ DANIEL EDWARD MORGAN ❤

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

❤ DANIEL EDWARD MORGAN ❤

Started by sweeetness at 2012/09/06 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/08 09:00AM, Views: 3327, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/06 01:07PM
    Re: ❤ DANIEL EDWARD MORGAN ❤
    jacinx417

Quote sweeetness: I love that name!

Nothing against that name, but I will say "What A Waste". I can't believe that they had a Whole show based on Sam's fantasy......No matter what, it could have been said in a few minutes. Wasted (and erased) the whole episode.
    I am neither a Jasam love or hater but, the show has other interests, and I was Truly Disappointed. I have been watching this show forever and I am sorry to see Steve leave, but to waste the viewers' time. aUGH

#2   2012/09/06 03:13PM
    dwja

Maybe Sam will use it when she gets the baby back.

#3   2012/09/06 03:22PM
    hayleedog

Quote dwja:

I hope so, I was disappointed she named the baby after Jason when he was born. Maybe she could name him Daniel Edward Jason Morgan

#4   2012/09/06 03:41PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote hayleedog:
    Quote dwja:

I hope so, I was disappointed she named the baby after Jason when he was born. Maybe she could name him Daniel Edward Jason Morgan

It is a beautiful name. And hopefully when they get the baby back they will use it for him.

#5   2012/09/06 03:45PM
    WinstonsMom

Since "Jason" is moving on, I thought that this was the way that Jason and Sam could share the "what ifs" of a happy ending, that they shared tender moments, and she will have that to remember when she gets the baby back but is alone.

#6   2012/09/06 03:48PM
    lovelovegh

Quote jacinx417:

Nothing against that name, but I will say "What A Waste". I can't believe that they had a Whole show based on Sam's fantasy......No matter what, it could have been said in a few minutes. Wasted (and erased) the whole episode.
    I am neither a Jasam love or hater but, the show has other interests, and I was Truly Disappointed. I have been watching this show forever and I am sorry to see Steve leave, but to waste the viewers' time. aUGH

I totally disagree with you, it was nice to see some happiness even if it was a fantasy. Love the babies name and wish they had done it this way in the first place

#7   2012/09/06 03:53PM
    anybeth22

Quote hayleedog:
    Quote dwja:

I think the Jason Jr was only for a plot point with Tea name him Victor Jr. I was ok if they stuck with the name but didn't think they would. I think that's why they included Jason telling Carly his name wouldn't be Jason. Lol

It was a great episode. And not just because of jasam. The fun and happiness from everyone was awesome to see. And for me personally they used the cast I loved! Only person I'd have liked to see was Sonny.

#8   2012/09/06 04:27PM
    oltllover

Quote jacinx417:

I have not seen the episode yet but it was probably done to slow things down. the calm before the storm so to speak.

#9   2012/09/06 04:59PM
    frustratedfan

I'm confused....why the name change? Who fantasizes about their child under a different name?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list