List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Live Thread 8/17/12

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Live Thread 8/17/12

Started by Shellkal at 2012/08/17 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/17 01:05PM, Views: 1093, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/17 12:09PM
    Live Thread 8/17/12
    Shellkal

Hi Everyone. Happy Friday!! Recaps from Jackaled:

Michael & Starr. She is upset seeing Joss all sick. Michael says if this is to hard its fine.

Jason says the mark on the arm was an injection. Steve says there is no protocol. WHAT ABOUT THE JASON PROTOCOL.

Joe Jr. wants to know what the plan is. Jerry says he chose this place cuz the owner is away in Europe.

Molly and Tj. Shawn says time to go home. Molly checks her message.

Trey and Krissy. He needs to tell her his dad is in jail. She is like seriously?

Joe jr wants answers. Jerry tells him. He had Ewen kidnap his niece.

Steven hopes the meds do thier job. Carly is like when did this happen? Sam mentions Alexis was at wyndemere. Ewen is lurking listening to all this. Carly leaves Jax a message. Johnny shows up.

Liz says someone chose that site for injection, the forearm. Jason says maybe Dr. Keenan can answer it.

#2   2012/08/17 12:16PM
    Re: Live Thread 8/17/12
    Shellkal

From Jackaled:

Shawn will take Molly to see her mom.

Carly tells Johnny someone shot up Joss and Alexis. Johnny is like there has to be some correlation? Carly says someone took my daughter and injected her.

Jason tells Liz and Sam that they found Ewen at Wyndemere.

Jerry says he was injecting them with something that will make them sick.

Krissy and Trey. He says seeing her with your mom made me feel I had to tell you. Trey says he was framed. By who?

Jerry says it causes systemic inflamation.

Starr wants to be here for Michael as Steve comes in. Steve says to Michael go get your mom.

Jerry says it gives you high fever. The kind that will kill someone. Joe jr is like will they die? Jerry takes a drink.

#3   2012/08/17 12:23PM
    nikie

Hey shell,
    What do you think about the new tj?

As far as jerry I thought he said that he wasn't going to hurt joss? I don't know what he is up to.

#4   2012/08/17 12:24PM
    Shellkal

From Jackaled:

Ewen says he left his belonging back at Wyndemere. He got call from security company. Jason says the call was a fake. It was s set up. Jason says someone wanted Alexis at Wyndemere as he gives Ewen the look.

Krissy says who framed your dad? Dr. Cutie (Rashki) checking on Alexis as Molly runs in. Sam tells her what happened. Liz tells Ewen good thing you didn't get message till morning or you could have been injected. Jason is not so sure.

Molly hugs Krissy then says mom looks so weak and cries. Aww poor Molly. Shawn, Tj and Trey leave to wait out in the waiting area. Molly says she will get better. Won't she?

Steve found something in Joss tests. It's bad news.

#5   2012/08/17 12:26PM
    nikie

Liz is going to think that jason doesn't like ewen cause he's jealous! I hope jason and john working together will lead them to robin.

#6   2012/08/17 12:27PM
    Shellkal

Quote nikie: Hey shell,
    What do you think about the new tj?

As far as jerry I thought he said that he wasn't going to hurt joss? I don't know what he is up to.

Hi Nikie.
    I'm torn. I'm wondering if Jerry knows about Joss' transplant. Whatever he gave her could kill her. I'm thinking that he gave Joss and Alexis the antidote to whatever he is planning on doing but then I don't really know with him. He's always surprising me and I would be really shocked that he would allow his niece and Alexis to die because of him. Then again this is Jerry we are talking about.

I didn't know that they were replacing the other one. So far he's fine. I haven't really had an opinion yet.

#7   2012/08/17 12:28PM
    Shellkal

Quote nikie: Liz is going to think that jason doesn't like ewen cause he's jealous! I hope jason and john working together will lead them to robin.

I was actually looking forward to Liz being away from Lucky and Jason for a while. They've consummed her life so much that she (at least to me) was finally getting her life back and was looking forward to a "nice" relationship with Ewen. I'm so sad that they are making him a "bad" guy.

#8   2012/08/17 12:33PM
    Shellkal

From Jackaled:

Joe jr and Jerry. Jerry gets a call from Ewen. He says Steve figured out they were injected with something at wyndemere.

Liz doesn't understand why Jason thinks Ewen is involved? Jason says it is possible.

The guys are sitting around. Tj asks Trey where the cameras are? Trey gets a call from his dad. He got news but first wants to hear what is going on with him. Did he pick at date yet? Trey says no wedding.

Dr Raski (cutie) says Alexis not responding to meds. Steve tells Carly the same thing. There are other concerns now. Johnny in the chapel. He needs Gods help. We know how this goes. He begs he will probably promise to be a better person etc.

Steve says fever this high risk brain damage as Dr Raski tell the Davis girls the same thing. Johnny says you are punishing wrong person. Take it out on me not Carly. Save Joss punish me as Starr comes in. Really Johnny this is all about you really?? If you had a suit on I would think you were Sonny.

#9   2012/08/17 12:47PM
    Shellkal

From Jackaled:

Why is Liz being so dense? THANK YOU Jason for pointing out Ewen has been lying since day 1 when he resuced her. Liz likes him. She says don't try to protect me. I can take care of myself.

Ewen is like they are getting close to figuring it out. Jerry is like they just think they are. They can't know what I injected them with or that it was me till I want them to. Don't bother me. I have a house guest.

Trey tells Joe Jr Alexis is in hospital. Krissy is going crazy. I can't. I would be an ass to do it. TJ tells him we thought of something we can do to help. So Trey tells Joe he has to go.

Sam says to Dr. Raski there must be something you can do. Molly cries you can't let her die. Dr. R says sorry.

Steven is doing everything they can. Carly kisses Joss.

Johnny tells Starr stay. Guys I am sure the chapel has lights. Starr talks about how when she sees Joss she thinks of Hope. She can't believe she is gone. Johnny is sorry. Starr says I have to be here for Michael but she cries that it makes her think of Hope. Then she prays. Oh boo hoo Johnny. He comforts Starr.

Michael talks to Joss about goiing out on the boat. It would be a great cliffhanger fri if Jax showed up right at the end of the show!! Micheal talks about being on the boat (to Joss). Michael says you can do this. You have a friend now (frog). He kisses Joss. He loves her so much. Carly talks to her.

Johnny and Starr who is sobbing. Johnny is sorry. There is something I have. Maybe this won't help but I need to tell you something I did.

#10   2012/08/17 12:47PM
    nikie

Quote Shellkal:
    Quote nikie: Liz is going to think that jason doesn't like ewen cause he's jealous! I hope jason and john working together will lead them to robin.

I was actually looking forward to Liz being away from Lucky and Jason for a while. They've consummed her life so much that she (at least to me) was finally getting her life back and was looking forward to a "nice" relationship with Ewen. I'm so sad that they are making him a "bad" guy.

I was to I was liking her and ewen together but no he had to turn out to another crazy. They have to find her a man that's good for her and her kids. I don't. Know why they would put her with him if they were going to turn him into a crazy person, she was finally moving on and getting her life back.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list