List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu and Dante baby gender predictions

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu and Dante baby gender predictions

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/08/10 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/11 06:01AM, Views: 1779, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/08/10 10:08AM
    Lulu and Dante baby gender predictions
    Axl Rose

If anything since Lulu will find out that she's pregnant with Dante's baby, do you think that the baby is a boy? Or do you think that the baby is a girl?

Or do you think Lulu and Dante will have twins?

Me personally I would want to see Lulu have Dante's daughter, a baby girl for Dante and Lulu, and for their daughter to have Dante's skin complexion and his dark brown eyes but also to look like Lulu in terms of having her facial features

Lulu and Dante's baby, will be Sonny's first grandchild and Luke's grandchild

Half Spencer, Half Corinthos

#2   2012/08/10 04:11PM
    Re: Lulu and Dante baby gender predictions
    portcharles1

IMO,I think that LuLu would make Dante believe that Maxie is pregnant and she'll get an abortion behind his back.From what I've seen it seems like she don't want to have kids right now.Does anyone agree or disagee?

#3   2012/08/10 04:31PM
    ialuvzlante

Quote portcharles1: IMO,I think that LuLu would make Dante believe that Maxie is pregnant and she'll get an abortion behind his back.From what I've seen it seems like she don't want to have kids right now.Does anyone agree or disagee?
    She's not having an abortion,so get off of it.That was so long time ago.She's already been there,done that.They are not gonna go there again. And she WILL be telling Dante soon!I can't wait!!!!

#4   2012/08/10 04:34PM
    oliveyou

Quote portcharles1: IMO,I think that LuLu would make Dante believe that Maxie is pregnant and she'll get an abortion behind his back.From what I've seen it seems like she don't want to have kids right now.Does anyone agree or disagee?

She is EXTREMELY unlikely to get an abortion, seeing as she already had one. And if she did, she and Dante would be done, as would her reputation in PC.

As for gender, predicting now is just pointless. We probably won't know for another 4-9 months, if she remains pregnant that long.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a miscarriage due to scar tissue from the abortion. It's original and could cause conflict with Lante.

#5   2012/08/10 04:47PM
    Charlchris48

Quote oliveyou:

She is EXTREMELY unlikely to get an abortion, seeing as she already had one. And if she did, she and Dante would be done, as would her reputation in PC.

As for gender, predicting now is just pointless. We probably won't know for another 4-9 months, if she remains pregnant that long.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a miscarriage due to scar tissue from the abortion. It's original and could cause conflict with Lante.

In most cases I would agree about the miscarriage cuz it is the soapy thing to do BUT I think this baby will survive. Rumors swirling have that their will be a Spencer/Corinthos baby for the 50th Anniversary episode (April 1st) and Grandpa Luke and Sonny will be leading the celebration. Since there is uncertainty about GH lasting past that time, I think they are getting this thing rolling on baby Falconeri.

I do think they will have complications in pregnancy like a high risk pregnancy and maybe coming close to losing the baby. I can also see Lulu's childhood illness maybe coming back and giving her complications but I can totally see her baby surviving and the next Spencer/Corinthos heir/heiress being born.

#6   2012/08/10 06:49PM
    ashuri-chan

It's gonna be a boy. It's always a boy whenever they get pregnant because it seems to work best with whatever plot they have going on.

I want them to have a girl though.

#7   2012/08/11 06:01AM
    Axl Rose

Me too, I would want them to have a baby girl too since the last baby girl to be born on this show was Josslyn

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list