List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JC Do You Know About Soapnet Schedule Change???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JC Do You Know About Soapnet Schedule Change???

Started by ghsince1972 at 2007/08/23 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/23 03:13PM, Views: 612, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/08/23 11:24AM
    JC Do You Know About Soapnet Schedule Change???
    ghsince1972

JC do you know why Soapnet changed the GH weekly marathon to 1am on Saturday evening's? The marathon used to be on Sundays starating at 2pm, now nightshift is on at that time.
    I know you work on this site but do you have any clue as to why the schedule has changed. I tried emailing soapnet but my emails keep coming back. Do you know if this is a temporary change....I am so sad, Sundays is when I used to watch the weeks worth of GH....Can you see if you can find anything out for us who watch GH on Sunday's???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 11:25AM
    #2   2007/08/23 12:37PM
    Re: JC Do You Know About Soapnet Schedule Change???
    jcrobinson

Ohh, that is a bummer! I have a suspicion, however. Since NS is a product of SOAPnet, it makes sense that they would give the more popular time slot (Sunday afternoons) to it. They have a lot to gain if their first original programming venture is a hit - so doing encore presentations in the middle of the night doesn't make much sense.

I'll see if I can find out if it's permanent for you. Do you have a VCR or digital recorder? If not, this might just be the push you need to be your own boss of when you watch GH! It can be very liberating!

JC

#3   2007/08/23 01:23PM
    ghsince1972

Quote jcrobinson: Ohh, that is a bummer! I have a suspicion, however. Since NS is a product of SOAPnet, it makes sense that they would give the more popular time slot (Sunday afternoons) to it. They have a lot to gain if their first original programming venture is a hit - so doing encore presentations in the middle of the night doesn't make much sense.

I'll see if I can find out if it's permanent for you. Do you have a VCR or digital recorder? If not, this might just be the push you need to be your own boss of when you watch GH! It can be very liberating!

JC

Hi JC, yes..I do have a vcr and I guess I will have to start taping. Thanks for responding and hopefully it is only a temporary schedule...Off we go to record my favorite soap..thanks again!

#4   2007/08/23 03:09PM
    ca2000

I am not positive, but I think it might have been just for this past weeked? Because if they do it every Sunday we will be watching the same episodes over and over again since NS is only on once a week. That's what I thought anyway. This is what happened with Days also. I waited until Sunday and now it comes out on Sunday nights at 1 a.m.

#5   2007/08/23 03:13PM
    ShadoeCoon

They've always shown GH on Sunday early morning usually ending by 6 am. Then they would redo it Sunday afternoon. It seems the more popular marathons get played twice. I'm hoping the change was only a once in a blue moon kinda thing...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list