List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I miss Vicki... :(

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I miss Vicki... :(

Started by wishingIwasSam at 2012/07/21 09:00AM
    Latest post: 2012/07/23 09:47AM, Views: 875, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/07/21 09:00AM
    I miss Vicki... :(
    wishingIwasSam

I have been a life-time viewer of all three soaps, and never, ever has there been a character that i loved constantly as much as Vicki. Please, GH, find a place on your show for her. I miss her beauty, poise, grace, and even personalities! (Which could somehow fit in very well with the Kate story!) We need someone of this magnitude on GH. I have to say, I even miss Dorian. There's just no one on GH that has the presence that those two did, Vicki being head and shoulders above everyone, of course. I am loving GH right now, don't get me wrong, but adding Vicki would make it SOOOO much better! She needs to put Todd in his place, rip John a new one for cheating on Nat, and be a voice of reason to Starr when she needs advice. PLEASE!!!!

#2   2012/07/21 12:37PM
    Re: I miss Vicki... :(
    sharonismygirl

Quote wishingIwasSam: I have been a life-time viewer of all three soaps, and never, ever has there been a character that i loved constantly as much as Vicki. Please, GH, find a place on your show for her. I miss her beauty, poise, grace, and even personalities! (Which could somehow fit in very well with the Kate story!) We need someone of this magnitude on GH. I have to say, I even miss Dorian. There's just no one on GH that has the presence that those two did, Vicki being head and shoulders above everyone, of course. I am loving GH right now, don't get me wrong, but adding Vicki would make it SOOOO much better! She needs to put Todd in his place, rip John a new one for cheating on Nat, and be a voice of reason to Starr when she needs advice. PLEASE!!!!

YES, YES, PLEASE BRING VICTORA LORD TO GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!
    I miss her so much, and she would be WONDERFUL on GH!!

Judy

#3   2012/07/21 01:17PM
    ghfan since ...

I would definately like her to check in on Todd. Maybe when Blair goes home she will tell Vicki Todd needs her!

#4   2012/07/21 09:02PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ghfan since 1983: I would definately like her to check in on Todd. Maybe when Blair goes home she will tell Vicki Todd needs her!

If and until she comes on board we will have to settle for Todd's version of her. I absolutely LOVE it when Todd imitates Viki talking. I laugh so hard. And speaking of Todd making me laugh, OMG his ring tone for Heather had me rolling on the floor!! Too funny.

#5   2012/07/22 11:43AM
    atwtfan2000

vicki could come on as kate/connie's long lost mother or aunt because DID runs in the family

#6   2012/07/23 09:47AM
    ghfanfare

I miss Viki, too. By the end of OLTL, she was the quintessential soap matriarch.

Unfortunately, GH has been lacking a matriarch ever since our beloved and irreplaceable Lila Q passed over.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list