List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Started by Kelly07 at 2007/08/20 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 08:45PM, Views: 933219, Replies: 6695
    « 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 page:
    #6691   2013/01/16 12:57PM
    Re: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)
    nolizard

Loved seeing Sam back on my screen:

Especially jumping on Todd's back to stop him from leaving and her deciding to smother him with that pillow but stopped herself because of Danny

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 12:59PM
    #6692   2013/02/25 08:33PM
    alesamkrismo...

Finally there will be some talk about Sam's father! I can't wait for Anna to question Alexis about Sam's childhood. It's supposed to be very emotional. I love how close Sam and her mom have become. They truly love each other. Today Sam told Caleb to let her and Danny go because they had a family. It's great how the Davis girls are on a united front.
    I'm so tired of the way some of these board members bash Sam. Just read the "who is Sam's dad" posts....LOL

#6693   2013/05/23 07:11PM
    MNT33

LOVE seeing Sam and Danny!!!! I cannot get enough of that ADORABLE baby boy

#6694   2013/05/25 01:31PM
    Moniker1979

More Sam time please! Her scenes have been few and far between and she and Danny are missed when they're not on-screen.

#6695   2013/05/30 07:14PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I can't believe this slipped all the way to the fourth page . I will always support Sam with or without Jason . And Mr. Burton decides he's had enough of "Tennessee" and decides to bring his (and Jason's) butt back home I'll be the happiest JaSammer .

Now for why I'm in here . Sam was amazing today . The way she handle Franco was GREAT . I was rooting for the whole time . For her and Sonny to not have much contact they sure work off each other well . I love how when the lights went out at the Haunted Star everyone went to protect someone and Sonny went to Sam . Its so nice to finally acknowledge her . The only other time we seen them together was right after Jason's "death" .
    I also love Spinelli and Michael trying to protect her and Danny from Franco . Loved it !!!!!
    Sam talking about her husband Jason is so refreshing and nice , because she will always have what every other fan
    base wants or wanted . Jason as her husband and Jason's son (heehee ). Just stating the obvious
    I can't wait for the custody battle for Rafe to begin . I love him with Sam . I hope she adopts him . I like Rafe just not with Molly . Jason would love him too . Like he took in Sam when she needed it he would have definitely took in Rafe .

#6696   2013/05/30 08:45PM
    LEVIC

Loved how Sam knocked out Franco 2day and wouldn't shoot Franco bc she wanted her son 2 grow up knowing her...

« 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list