List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Started by Kelly07 at 2007/08/20 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 08:45PM, Views: 894475, Replies: 6695
    « 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 » »| page:
    #6611   2012/06/22 09:44PM
    Re: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote xoxoBrittany2488: I really liked Sam's scenes with Spinelli today. I like to see her in her P.I action

It is...

#6612   2012/06/22 09:46PM
    xoxoBrittany...

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote xoxoBrittany2488: I really liked Sam's scenes with Spinelli today. I like to see her in her P.I action

It is...

It is?

#6613   2012/06/23 12:52PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote xoxoBrittany2488:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

It is...

It is?

Sorry, don't know what I was thinking. Actually I know what I was thinking - I finished my thought down below. So I'll just blame the beer for not being able to finish posting my thought last night!

It is really nice to see her with Spinelli and back at work in her PI business.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/23 12:53PM
    #6614   2012/06/27 07:35AM
    asiangal

So good seeing Sam and her partner and good friend Spinelli in PI mode. Our girl is strong, independent and while grieving and in mourning, she's picking herself up, and focusing on work which actually may well lead her to her baby. Sam is truly the strongest female character in PC. All the things that have happened to her since she arrived in PC 9 years ago, and she is still standing strong. Any other woman would alrady have a breakdown....

Have I said before that i love RC?

#6615   2012/06/27 08:15AM
    dwja

Quote asiangal: So good seeing Sam and her partner and good friend Spinelli in PI mode. Our girl is strong, independent and while grieving and in mourning, she's picking herself up, and focusing on work which actually may well lead her to her baby. Sam is truly the strongest female character in PC. All the things that have happened to her since she arrived in PC 9 years ago, and she is still standing strong. Any other woman would alrady have a breakdown....

I think you may have mentioned it once before! Lol!!

It is nice to see Sam working again. Can't wait for her to dig up some dirt on Heather!

#6616   2012/06/27 12:02PM
    asiangal

Quote dwja:
    Quote asiangal: So good seeing Sam and her partner and good friend Spinelli in PI mode. Our girl is strong, independent and while grieving and in mourning, she's picking herself up, and focusing on work which actually may well lead her to her baby. Sam is truly the strongest female character in PC. All the things that have happened to her since she arrived in PC 9 years ago, and she is still standing strong. Any other woman would alrady have a breakdown....

I think you may have mentioned it once before! Lol!!

It is nice to see Sam working again. Can't wait for her to dig up some dirt on Heather!

most likely more than once.

#6617   2012/07/01 06:49PM
    asiangal

Sam Morgan mvid -Mr. Know It All

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ROAeJUshc

#6618   2012/07/02 05:17AM
    luluspencer

starting to see the old Sam, I hope she teaches Jason a lesson then, takes him back in the end.

#6619   2012/07/04 09:22AM
    asiangal

CREDIT: KATHIE'S DAILY RAMBLE (D&T)

JULY 3 2012

I really liked Sam today. First I loved her threatening that camera man. Then when she was talking about her loss and Jason, it was clear how badly she does want to forgive him but she is just not able to get there. Then she covered with Todd admirably and she pretty much knocked down every argument Heather had made to Todd for making the switch. IT was clear that she not only loved and wanted her child but she didn't want to hear that Franco being the father meant that there was something wrong with her child. I loved how she pulled Todd's own past out on him and then asked if he thought his kids would be better off dead. Togd is a master manipulator and grade A liar but she had him on the ropes. Finally sharing that she will now never have a child bcause she can't face the loss again, broke my heart and I think she managed to break Todd's too. She also dropped a double anvil when she talked about how could Todd work with Kate who took a child he loved from him. That is what set off Todd's guilt but I think it also referred to why she can't give Jason another chance yet. I think that is something she needs to get past but I also think that when she sees Todd able to work with Kate, she will begin to see her way back to Jason. Hope's death was an unexpected outcome of another act, as was the death of her child as far as she knows. And when Jason brings him back to her, everything will be forgiven. Her pain and grief are still the driving force in her life but she stil maintains not only her sense of strength and dignity but also her focus. I love how much she has grown. I also love that she is investigating her own case. I can't wait to see how that all turns out.

#6620   2012/07/07 10:56PM
    asiangal

Greg Vaughan ‏@greg_vaughan
    sooo many..... Jacuzzi & Camp outing come to mind “@xxx: okay favorite Lusam scene?? plss answer lol @greg_vaughan”

« 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list