List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Started by Kelly07 at 2007/08/20 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 08:45PM, Views: 911723, Replies: 6695
    « 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 » »| page:
    #6531   2012/06/12 09:03AM
    Re: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)
    asiangal

We finally got Sam voicing out to Jason on how she felt and dealt with the rape. Great scene. Right now, she's angry and grief stricken and is lashing out which is normal. Sam has kept so much stuff inside her since the rape because she didn't want Jason to feel anymore guilty than he was, but finally she let it out yesterday.

#6532   2012/06/12 05:51PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote asiangal: We finally got Sam voicing out to Jason on how she felt and dealt with the rape. Great scene. Right now, she's angry and grief stricken and is lashing out which is normal. Sam has kept so much stuff inside her since the rape because she didn't want Jason to feel anymore guilty than he was, but finally she let it out yesterday.

ITA!

While I do feel bad for Jason (this has to be very hard for him) it is nowhere near as bad as what Sam has been going thru since all this started. I'm glad she finally got it all off her chest I just kinda wish she had said it straight to his face...or that he had overheard her so he could hear just how much pain she is in.

#6533   2012/06/14 12:41AM
    asiangal

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal: We finally got Sam voicing out to Jason on how she felt and dealt with the rape. Great scene. Right now, she's angry and grief stricken and is lashing out which is normal. Sam has kept so much stuff inside her since the rape because she didn't want Jason to feel anymore guilty than he was, but finally she let it out yesterday.

ITA!

While I do feel bad for Jason (this has to be very hard for him) it is nowhere near as bad as what Sam has been going thru since all this started. I'm glad she finally got it all off her chest I just kinda wish she had said it straight to his face...or that he had overheard her so he could hear just how much pain she is in.

Well, I don't know about that. Jason is in as much pain as Sam. Just differently. I am not sure I would want Jason to hear all that because it would just compound his guilt. I love both of them equally and always see both sides and root for both equally.

But since this is just a Sam thread, I will just finish off with: I love my Sam! She rocks!

#6534   2012/06/14 08:47AM
    anybeth22

I like that she told Liz that she was scared but had to keep it hidden because Jason would feel guilty. Good that she admitted that.

#6535   2012/06/14 05:16PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Although today was a good show, I missed having Sam on screen.

#6536   2012/06/14 05:32PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote asiangal:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

ITA!

Well, I don't know about that. Jason is in as much pain as Sam. Just differently. I am not sure I would want Jason to hear all that because it would just compound his guilt. I love both of them equally and always see both sides and root for both equally.

But since this is just a Sam thread, I will just finish off with: I love my Sam! She rocks!

I know that Jason is suffering too and I do love and feel for him, but I want him to know just how much all this cost Sam and that she did it to help and protect him because she loves him that much. I want him to know it and remember it so that he will never let it happen again.

#6537   2012/06/15 04:03PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: Guess I need to start my list of favorite Sam moments don't I AB?

You better

I'm going to finish my recap of favorite JaSam scenes before I start on this one...

Ok I finally have enough time to do this justice. Gonna finish this list today!

#6538   2012/06/15 06:01PM
    xoxoBrittany...

I'm a few days late but I watched John and Sam's scene when he was leaving and I really enjoyed them, I thought they were very touching. KeMo has been doing a really good job atleast in my opinion lately and I am enjoying her on my screen.

#6539   2012/06/15 08:27PM
    dwja

Quote xoxoBrittany2488: I'm a few days late but I watched John and Sam's scene when he was leaving and I really enjoyed them, I thought they were very touching. KeMo has been doing a really good job atleast in my opinion lately and I am enjoying her on my screen.

Hi Brit!

I agree KeMo is knocking her scenes out of the park lately. It has been awhile since she had any really meaty material and I think you can tell she is loving the material she is being given lately!

#6540   2012/06/16 10:12AM
    asiangal

Hope Sam doesn't hold on to her anger at Jason too long. My heart breaks for her. She needs her Dragon and little Dragon. *Jason Jr. was born in the year of The Dragon*

« 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list