List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Started by Kelly07 at 2007/08/20 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 08:45PM, Views: 930379, Replies: 6695
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/20 01:05PM
    Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)
    Kelly07

I figured we should have a thread just for Sam fans, to talk about her story line and what we agree with and what we don't agree with, and to keep Sam fans on top and number 1. thanks have fun.

Hey guys, I closed a "Fans of Bad Sam" thread because I'm trying to keep the board balanced. We have a "Sam" a "jasam" and a "sam spoiler" thread and that is plenty. If people prefer their sam a little bad, then this is their thread too, k? A sam fan is a sam fan, k?

Thanks.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/23 05:36AM
    #2   2007/08/20 01:36PM
    Re: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)
    Kelly07

Quote RuRedy4This: I love Sam and think she is a great girl, but she do need to get a wee bit of professional mental health pretty soon. I myself would prefer that she gets a good psychiatrist not Lainey winters, for some reason not to mention I am not satified with her as a Shrink. And Sam whom I like alone needs to now that when you break up with some and you did the breaking up, you stay out of their live. JMO

thx for ur opinion but i don't agree with most of what you said. lol

#3   2007/08/20 01:49PM
    Kelly07

Quote RuRedy4This: U don't think that she is having mental problems not being able to let go of the person she broke up with JMO

well i look at it differently, when she was with jason she wanted to have a family (his child) and raise them as a couple, Jason told her that his life style is too dangerous for kids but look at him now all set and ready to go with Liz isn't he? at least that what he said today, so sam feels that Jason never loved her the way he loves Liz and that she waisted all those years with him and he still didn't trust her enough to tell her that jake is his. She wants him and Liz to pay the price and that's for them to never be together. and I will be honest with u and tell you i don't mind, but i hope she leaves the kids out of it at least

#4   2007/08/20 02:19PM
    shepmajor

Quote Kelly07:
    Quote RuRedy4This: U don't think that she is having mental problems not being able to let go of the person she broke up with JMO

well i look at it differently, when she was with jason she wanted to have a family (his child) and raise them as a couple, Jason told her that his life style is too dangerous for kids but look at him now all set and ready to go with Liz isn't he? at least that what he said today, so sam feels that Jason never loved her the way he loves Liz and that she waisted all those years with him and he still didn't trust her enough to tell her that jake is his. She wants him and Liz to pay the price and that's for them to never be together. and I will be honest with u and tell you i don't mind, but i hope she leaves the kids out of it at least

Correction, Jason told her he didn't want to PURPOSELY create a child just to have them be in danger all the time because of him. He didn't PURPOSELY create Jake with Lizzeh - he was already on the way. The difference is how do you make the best out of a bad situation?

And boo-hoo for Sam that she didn't get what she wanted! It happens to people every single day. Normal people don't go out and wreak havoc and terror on others just cause they got their feelings hurt. They DEAL with it and try to move on.

#5   2007/08/20 03:10PM
    janrcart

I was a major fan of Sam's, but the way she is acting right now is making me sick! I think this is happening because Kelly Monaco is probably leaving GH. So the writers are making Sam all screwed up in the head!

#6   2007/08/20 03:14PM
    ghsince1972

Sam is a major head case and needs professional help and while she is at it, she should take Lucky with her to seek professional help as well....

edited by J.A. This thread is for Sam fans there is a thread already started for non Sam fans but this isn't it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/28 11:20PM
    #7   2007/08/20 04:34PM
    RainStormRaider

Hey!

I thought this was for Sam fans only......granted the child endangerment is not nice......but Dark Sam is the coolest......she does the things most of us are afraid to, she has no qualms about her actions......she knows how to work Jason and Lucky, play the viticm with Alexis and Nicholas and still come out on top.....you gotta admire the cajones on this girl.....she conned Jax, Sonny, Jason......sidebar: I think she conned Luke too, not sure though, that would be an awesome sight to behold......if Sam is meant to be evil, what's so bad about that.....if she's out for revenge so what......I prefer her psychotic rather than whiny and needy.......this Sam knows what she wants and goes after it and frankly there is already a thread for Sam-haters, I tought this one was for Sam fans, so where is the lurve........

#8   2007/08/20 04:44PM
    coizzie4ever

Quote RainStormRaider: Hey!

I thought this was for Sam fans only......granted the child endangerment is not nice......but Dark Sam is the coolest......she does the things most of us are afraid to, she has no qualms about her actions......she knows how to work Jason and Lucky, play the viticm with Alexis and Nicholas and still come out on top.....you gotta admire the cajones on this girl.....she conned Jax, Sonny, Jason......sidebar: I think she conned Luke too, not sure though, that would be an awesome sight to behold......if Sam is meant to be evil, what's so bad about that.....if she's out for revenge so what......I prefer her psychotic rather than whiny and needy.......this Sam knows what she wants and goes after it and frankly there is already a thread for Sam-haters, I tought this one was for Sam fans, so where is the lurve........

i agree

i love badass sam, while i believe she should leave the children out of it, as i said before i love sam and will always be a sam fan, and frankly i'm tired of the whiny bitcy running aroung PC, with they exception of diane miller,

i was thinking if they could bring lila back for sam, and make sam independant forawhile, while trying to find the person who took her daughther from her, anything to get kelly from this godforbidden SL,

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list