List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,

Started by ransomha at 2012/06/21 05:21AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/24 10:02AM, Views: 10763, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/06/21 01:04PM
    Re: ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,
    ransomha

Quote tessicapls: I'm not really sure if Helana has any connection to Robin, though she seems like an obvious choice.

I think it could have something to do with Alcazar, he plays Tomas, Tea's brother. He was previously accused of victor's murder.

Joe Jr., Allison Perkins, Mitch...it could be anyone!

Seems like there would have to be a GH connection to keep both fan bases happy.
    Helena didn't really have a Robin connection that I can remember.

#12   2012/06/21 01:31PM
    nikie

Quote ransomha:
    Quote tessicapls: Found them! These three spoilers were in order, and have me more convinced we'll see VIctor Lord Jr. We'll have to wait and see, looks like a fun ride...

Look for Llanview to become a more prominent part of GH this fall.

Robin Scorpio will pop up briefly a bit later this summer (July)...but will any of her friends and family  actually see her (discover she is alive)?...Perhaps not this time...BUT!...down the road...  However, we will see the nurse (Mary Pat Green) caring for Robin again in July too. 

As time goes on, some of Robin's family/freinds may start to come thisclose to stumbling up on the truth, quite literally.  This story will take time to unravel.

Glad you were able to find them!

Who do you think has her, them?
    I don't think its franco at all that took robin. I do think that franco is alive! But I think it is faison is the one that took robin to get to anne and robert! And what if he has georgie with him?! To get to anna, robert, felicia and I hear that frisco maybe make a stop in pc. They all have history with him! Jmo!

#13   2012/06/21 02:59PM
    KillerQueen

Quote tessicapls: I'm not really sure if Helana has any connection to Robin, though she seems like an obvious choice.

I think it could have something to do with Alcazar, he plays Tomas, Tea's brother. He was previously accused of victor's murder.

Joe Jr., Allison Perkins, Mitch...it could be anyone!

They showed Mich being casted into hell on OLTL, where he belongs

#14   2012/06/21 03:17PM
    scarlettfever

Jake is DEAD DEAD DEAD...own it...I am so sick of this "jake is alive BULLCRAPOLA"...You would have us expect that STEVE WEBBER would let his sister suffer thru the death of a child? NO NO NO---DEAD DEAD DEAD!!! Having Luke the driver over the Jake debacle makes me truly wish it never happened---but it did---Lets move on shall we? 8)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/21 03:19PM
    #15   2012/06/21 03:21PM
    ransomha

Quote scarlettfever: Jake is DEAD DEAD DEAD...own it...I am so sick of this "jake is alive BULLCRAPOLA...You would have us expect that STEVE WEBBER would let his sister suffer thru the death of a child? NO NO NO---DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Well now, Steve isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

He was also involved in selling body parts.

So, maybe he had a place to stash him as he heals?

Also, would you have expected Robin to be alive?

In soap land, anything can and does happen.

#16   2012/06/21 03:25PM
    scarlettfever

Quote ransomha:
    Quote scarlettfever: Jake is DEAD DEAD DEAD...own it...I am so sick of this "jake is alive BULLCRAPOLA...You would have us expect that STEVE WEBBER would let his sister suffer thru the death of a child? NO NO NO---DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

YES i fully expected Robin to be alive (i actually called it weeks before the reveal)...NO ONE has any motive to fake the death of a toddler. ALSO--there is NO LUCKY SPENCER....how exactly is the show supposed to explain Lucky too busy to come back to Port Charles to see his FAKE SON back from the dead?...NO---JAKE IS DEAD...get over it please...

#17   2012/06/21 03:27PM
    scarlettfever

I personally believe that Jakes death was partially Guzas ATTEMPT to get SB (jason) an emmy...He should have saved the ink and realized that wasnt going to happen...

#18   2012/06/21 03:28PM
    ransomha

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote ransomha:

YES i fully expected Robin to be alive (i actually called it weeks before the reveal)...NO ONE has any motive to fake the death of a toddler. ALSO--there is NO LUCKY SPENCER....how exactly is the show supposed to explain Lucky too busy to come back to Port Charles to see his FAKE SON back from the dead?...NO---JAKE IS DEAD...get over it please...

The same way Lucky has ignored Cam and Adan. Not a problem.

You believe what you want and i'll hold out hope.

Never say never!

#19   2012/06/21 03:29PM
    scarlettfever

N-E-V-E-R

#20   2012/06/21 03:31PM
    ransomha

Quote scarlettfever: N-E-V-E-R

I hope to say "I told you so " one day soon.

With Robin coming back, and being held with someone else, any guesses on who has her and who's with her?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list