List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,

Started by ransomha at 2012/06/21 05:21AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/24 10:02AM, Views: 10980, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/21 05:21AM
    ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,
    ransomha

I have read that Robin will return and that she is not being held alone!

My thoughts are, Franco has her and Jake.
    Two people very close to Jason.

While it is a possibility that it could be Hope and Cole, I don't see that same impact, as Franco didn't know them any better then the GH audience knows them.

When hHeather revealed that Jason really was Jason Jr.s father, she did not reveal that Jason and Franco were not really twins. IMO, that's when she would have let the audience know that , that too was a fabrication .

The only other deaths that would have an impact would be Claudia, which would also be good!
    Don't think it would have the same affect as Jake as far as Jason is concerned. though.

Looking forward to Robin's return and being reunited with her family.
    Wonder who Patrick will be involved with by then?

#2   2012/06/21 10:33AM
    Re: ROBIN......spoilers mentioned......NO BASHING,
    tessicapls

Quote ransomha: I have read that Robin will return and that she is not being held alone!

While it is a possibility that it could be Hope and Cole, I don't see that same impact, as Franco didn't know them any better then the GH audience knows them.

When hHeather revealed that Jason really was Jason Jr.s father, she did not reveal that Jason and Franco were not really twins. IMO, that's when she would have let the audience know that , that too was a fabrication .

The only other deaths that would have an impact would be Claudia, which would also be good!
    Don't think it would have the same affect as Jake as far as Jason is concerned. though.

Please, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but I just can't understand why people think Jake is coming back? He was a minor role onscreen(while I admit the back story was significant). I just don't see that happening.

I know you weren't a OLTL watcher, but the parting scene was Victor Lord Jr, being held somewhere by Allison Perkins. My thought, is Robin is being held with VLJ, Helana could easily be working with Allison or some other villian could have her(perhaps the newly cast male). With Tea having been introduced recently, my guess is that the baby s/l will bring her back, and Robin and VLJ could be found then.

I'm not convinced this is supposed to impact Jason all that much.

Who knows? But I don't see Jake coming back, at least not anytime soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/21 10:35AM
    #3   2012/06/21 10:48AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: I have read that Robin will return and that she is not being held alone!

Is it suspose to inpact Jason only. What I mean is if there are more then just Robin are they ALL suspose to inpact Jason s life or just Robin wo will inpact Jason s life to some degree but I would think it would inpact Patrick and Emma above all

#4   2012/06/21 10:53AM
    tessicapls

Quote KillerQueen:

Is it suspose to inpact Jason only. What I mean is if there are more then just Robin are they ALL suspose to inpact Jason s life or just Robin wo will inpact Jason s life to some degree but I would think it would inpact Patrick and Emma above all

And Anna, and Mac and Maxie. And if VLJ was there too, it would impact all the newer characters.

I'm not sure why Robin's return would be supposed to impact Jason soooooo much. Sure, they were great friends at one time, sure she "died" trying to save him, but I'd be very disappointed if they focused on Jason's feelings about her return, as opposed to her family named above.

It very well may not be VLJ, but I still don't see Jake coming back as a child. Maybe in a few years, as a teen, but I doubt it happens now.

Where is this spoiler? I'm interested in seeing it. I haven't read anything about her return, or it's impact on StoneCold(whom I like).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/21 10:54AM
    #5   2012/06/21 10:55AM
    ransomha

Quote tessicapls:

Please, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but I just can't understand why people think Jake is coming back? He was a minor role onscreen(while I admit the back story was significant). I just don't see that happening.

I know you weren't a OLTL watcher, but the parting scene was Victor Lord Jr, being held somewhere by Allison Perkins. My thought, is Robin is being held with VLJ, Helana could easily be working with Allison or some other villian could have her(perhaps the newly cast male). With Tea having been introduced recently, my guess is that the baby s/l will bring her back, and Robin and VLJ could be found then.

Never take a polite response, even one that differs from mine , the wrong way.

ANYTHING is possible.
    I have watched some OLTL, not as religiously as GH though.

My thought was if it Franco that has them it would be people that had some significance to Jason.

If it's someone else that has them then it could be anyone being held with Robin.

I don't know if they are bringing more OLTL characters over.
    If it's someone GH fans don't know it won't have the same impact for us but, the OLTL characters will be happy.

I guess having Robin back will have to do and IF it is a OLTL cast member then it's something for everyone!

#6   2012/06/21 11:01AM
    tessicapls

Quote ransomha:
    Quote tessicapls:

Never take a polite response, even one that differs from mine , the wrong way.

ANYTHING is possible.
    I have watched some OLTL, not as religiously as GH though.

My thought was if it Franco that has them it would be people that had some significance to Jason.

If it's someone else that has them then it could be anyone being held with Robin.

I don't know if they are bringing more OLTL characters over.
    If it's someone GH fans don't know it won't have the same impact for us but, the OLTL characters will be happy.

I guess having Robin back will have to do and IF it is a OLTL cast member then it's something for everyone!

I don't think they'll bring over too many more. I think it is more likely that any other players that come over will be shorter stints, like Blair, but they surprise me some. I'd be happy to see Robin back, and would find this a very interesting storyline. I'd certainly be interested in watching play out. I haven't heard anything about KM returning, though with new writing, she may be more receptive. I think it would be neat to hear she has directed an episode or two.

Let me say this too, if they DO pair Jason and Liz back together, which I think they have alluded too, then it is entirely plausible to see a live Jake(and very soapy when Sam also has her baby back, "which mother and child does he choose?") so I guess we'll see...

#7   2012/06/21 11:04AM
    ransomha

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote KillerQueen:

And Anna, and Mac and Maxie. And if VLJ was there too, it would impact all the newer characters.

I'm not sure why Robin's return would be supposed to impact Jason soooooo much. Sure, they were great friends at one time, sure she "died" trying to save him, but I'd be very disappointed if they focused on Jason's feelings about her return, as opposed to her family named above.

It very well may not be VLJ, but I still don't see Jake coming back as a child. Maybe in a few years, as a teen, but I doubt it happens now.

Where is this spoiler? I'm interested in seeing it. I haven't read anything about her return, or it's impact on StoneCold(whom I like).

Pretty sure I saw it in the GH Happenings.
    It said Robin returns and she's not alone.
    Also some information on Kim's appearance schedule .
    It did not mention who she was with or who had her.
    It did not say it had any impact on Jason.

That was my thinking , only if it was Franco.

#8   2012/06/21 12:38PM
    tessicapls

Found them! These three spoilers were in order, and have me more convinced we'll see VIctor Lord Jr. We'll have to wait and see, looks like a fun ride...

Look for Llanview to become a more prominent part of GH this fall.

Robin Scorpio will pop up briefly a bit later this summer (July)...but will any of her friends and family  actually see her (discover she is alive)?...Perhaps not this time...BUT!...down the road...  However, we will see the nurse (Mary Pat Green) caring for Robin again in July too. 

As time goes on, some of Robin's family/freinds may start to come thisclose to stumbling up on the truth, quite literally.  This story will take time to unravel.

#9   2012/06/21 12:52PM
    ransomha

Quote tessicapls: Found them! These three spoilers were in order, and have me more convinced we'll see VIctor Lord Jr. We'll have to wait and see, looks like a fun ride...

Look for Llanview to become a more prominent part of GH this fall.

Robin Scorpio will pop up briefly a bit later this summer (July)...but will any of her friends and family  actually see her (discover she is alive)?...Perhaps not this time...BUT!...down the road...  However, we will see the nurse (Mary Pat Green) caring for Robin again in July too. 

As time goes on, some of Robin's family/freinds may start to come thisclose to stumbling up on the truth, quite literally.  This story will take time to unravel.

Glad you were able to find them!

Who do you think has her, them?

#10   2012/06/21 01:00PM
    tessicapls

I'm not really sure if Helana has any connection to Robin, though she seems like an obvious choice.

I think it could have something to do with Alcazar, he plays Tomas, Tea's brother. He was previously accused of victor's murder.

Joe Jr., Allison Perkins, Mitch...it could be anyone!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list