List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sneaky Delia on Ryans Hope?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sneaky Delia on Ryans Hope?

Started by lolaB at 2012/06/06 12:42AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/06 06:54AM, Views: 848, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/06/06 12:42AM
    Sneaky Delia on Ryans Hope?
    lolaB

Any one remember Ryan's Hope? A lot of folks on General Hospital started their careers on that soap. Whoever plays Heather on GH, she's been around. I love her complex character.

#2   2012/06/06 01:50AM
    Re: Sneaky Delia on Ryans Hope?
    hayleedog

Quote lolaB: Any one remember Ryan's Hope? A lot of folks on General Hospital started their careers on that soap. Whoever plays Heather on GH, she's been around. I love her complex character.

I know Ron Hale who played Sonny's dad mike was from Ryan's Hope, I don't remember any others. I never watched Ryans Hope on a regular basis but caught it every now and again.

Robin Mattson is the actress who plays Heather Webber. She got her start on a movie called Namu the killer whale. LOL she was eight or nine, it was just on the other day, she was a cute little girl

I actually first saw Robin Mattson on Guiding Light, she played goody goody Hope Bauer. I perfer her as Heather.

#3   2012/06/06 06:54AM
    Re: Sneaky Delia on Ryans Hope?
    oltlforever31

Well, I wasn't around to watch Ryan's Hope the first time around, but I was watching it all last summer on Soapnet, and Wow!! What a great show that was! (I was really upset when Soapnet stopped airing it in Sept. ) The writing was terrific, and yet it was so simple. The cast was small, and yet there was so much material to work with. The great Ilene Kristen (Roxy on Oltl) played Delia Reid Ryan, and she was a really great character. I just loved to hate her, and I couldn't wait to see what crazy thing she did next. Man I wish SN was still airing that show.

I am with HD, Ron Hale is the only one I remember from GH, but in the later years there might have been more.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list