List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The new Christina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Christina

Started by Wanda1947 at 2012/06/02 07:04PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/04 09:55AM, Views: 1717, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/02 07:04PM
    The new Christina
    Wanda1947

The old Christina character would not act like the new one is acting. I do not like her at all. She does not look at all like the old Christina.

What happened to the old Maxie? I have never liked the new one they have now. She needs to go to the pen. Her selfishness is what caused robin to die.

I am really enjoying the OLTL characters that are on GH now. I love the Kate and Connie story. I love Luke and Tracy. I am realy enjoying Heather Webber character.

#2   2012/06/02 11:06PM
    Re: The new Christina
    scarlettfever

Am I the only one who thinks her ethnicity seems off? NOT being a jerk..She is obviously gorgeous--but looks NOTHING like sonny or alexis....its just I am wondering if Sonny really is her dad..Maybe Roy and Alexis hooked up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/02 11:06PM
    #3   2012/06/03 04:36AM
    kenerly1

She fits the role perfectly..the other one was a sniveling little 12 year old..acted and looked like it anyway..this girl is 19 and looks it and acts it..she is going through a bad time now being a mob child but I love the actress

#4   2012/06/03 09:10AM
    OG88

Quote kenerly1: She fits the role perfectly..the other one was a sniveling little 12 year old..acted and looked like it anyway..this girl is 19 and looks it and acts it..she is going through a bad time now being a mob child but I love the actress
    She fits the role great to me too as well .She is acting wonderful too as well .

#5   2012/06/03 09:13AM
    OG88

Quote scarlettfever: Am I the only one who thinks her ethnicity seems off? NOT being a jerk..She is obviously gorgeous--but looks NOTHING like sonny or alexis....its just I am wondering if Sonny really is her dad..Maybe Roy and Alexis hooked up.
    No her ethnicity to me seems okay .Yes she is I believe she is Sonny daughter too as well .

#6   2012/06/03 01:36PM
    justherenow

Her ethnicity is fine to me. Sonny's mother was a Cuban immigrant and her genes were strong in him. Nice that they are strong in his daughter too! Both Alexis and Sonny are very tan.

The OldKristina was extra whiny. She would've been screeching like Starr does complete with heel stomping! This one has a more controlled anger.

#7   2012/06/04 03:37AM
    kenerly1

Quote justherenow: Her ethnicity is fine to me. Sonny's mother was a Cuban immigrant and her genes were strong in him. Nice that they are strong in his daughter too! Both Alexis and Sonny are very tan.

The OldKristina was extra whiny. She would've been screeching like Starr does complete with heel stomping! This one has a more controlled anger.

Could not agree more..This new Kristina is what I have always pictured Kristina to be like..My god the other one looked 12 and acted 10 years old..Whining and acting soo immature..TPTB tried to make ehr grow up but to no avail..recast was needed long before they actually did it. Molly acted older than the former Kristina.

#8   2012/06/04 03:37AM
    kenerly1

Quote justherenow: Her ethnicity is fine to me. Sonny's mother was a Cuban immigrant and her genes were strong in him. Nice that they are strong in his daughter too! Both Alexis and Sonny are very tan.

Could not agree more..This new Kristina is what I have always pictured Kristina to be like..My god the other one looked 12 and acted 10 years old..Whining and acting soo immature..TPTB tried to make ehr grow up but to no avail..recast was needed long before they actually did it. Molly acted older than the former Kristina.

#9   2012/06/04 07:15AM
    GH Fan56

I agree that the actress is doing a great job. I hate her already but the storyline is so annoying. If my child gave me the same type of ultimatum I'd say there's the door come back when you grow up. I'm so tired of kids disrespecting their parents on Soaps even parents like Alexis and Sonny. Do two wrongs make a right.

#10   2012/06/04 08:10AM
    KillerQueen

Quote GH Fan56: I agree that the actress is doing a great job. I hate her already but the storyline is so annoying. If my child gave me the same type of ultimatum I'd say there's the door come back when you grow up. I'm so tired of kids disrespecting their parents on Soaps even parents like Alexis and Sonny. Do two wrongs make a right.

I dont get where Kristina would have isuses with Alexis, like any parent under the sun Alexis isnt perfact BUT she loves Kristina to the moon and back. Alexis has always given spoiled brat child from hell all the love in the world and ALWAYS trued to do what was the best for Kristina. Again not a perfact parent as thee are noone but Alexis always tried to do the best for that ungrateful brat

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list