List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WHY CONNIE/KATE HAS TO BE THE MURDER!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY CONNIE/KATE HAS TO BE THE MURDER!

Started by NickyD2 at 2012/05/15 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/16 11:55AM, Views: 658, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/05/15 11:39AM
    WHY CONNIE/KATE HAS TO BE THE MURDER!
    NickyD2

NOW, I NOT MUCH A FAN OF KATE. BUT WHY" SHE HAS TO BE THE KILLER OF STARR FAMILY. THE WOMAN IS UNSTABLE AND STUFFER WITH ILLNESS OF D.I.D, ITS NOT FAIR FOR KATE SHE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH ON HER PLATE TO DEAL WITH.

WHY" CAN IT BE ONE OF ANTHONY ZACCARA MEN THAT SHOT ANTHONY Z TIRES OFF THE ROAD TO SETTING SONNY UP OR MAYBE RONNIE-THE DIRTY COP WHO IS DEAD BY AWAY.

YOUR THOUGHTS:

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/15 11:45AM
    #2   2012/05/15 11:44AM
    Re: WHY CONNIE/KATE HAS TO BE THE MURDER!
    ashuri-chan

I sometimes feel like Cole and Hope are not really dead. I mean I have only been watching since twenty ten, but so far every explosion I have seen, the people are fine so I just hope that maybe there is a chance they are too.

But as for the actual killer, well better than it being Sonny because if it was I would be just........UGH!!!!!! But I rather Kate go to jail and get off the show and then Sonny..........then Carly...........then Jason.....then Michael.

#3   2012/05/15 11:54AM
    NickyD2

Quote ashuri-chan: I sometimes feel like Cole and Hope are not really dead. I mean I have only been watching since twenty ten, but so far every explosion I have seen, the people are fine so I just hope that maybe there is a chance they are too.

But as for the actual killer, well better than it being Sonny because if it was I would be just........UGH!!!!!! But I rather Kate go to jail and get off the show and then Sonny..........then Carly...........then Jason.....then Michael.

WELL"

I ACTUALLY LIKE SONNY BUT DON'T AREED ON HIS BAD METHODS TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS ROUTINE. AND I GLAD THAT HE IS NOT THE KILLER AND I DO HOPE THE WRITER TEAM ON GH, WILL NOT PUT THAT ON A TWIST TO SAY IT WAS SONNY ALL ALONG.

BECAUSE WE ALL, SAW HIM AT THE HOSPITAL GETTING PATCH UP! OF HIS SHOTS WOUNDS, AFTER HE CAME FROM ANTHONY Z AND TRACY HOTEL ROOM. SONNY COULD HAVE SHOT ANTHONY Z RIGHT THERE, BUT HE DIDN'T, BECAUSE OF TRACY QUATERMAIN TALK SOME SENSE INTO HIM TO LEAVE HER HOTEL SPOT AND WHILE ANTHONY Z WAS DRIVING HIS CAR. SONNY WAS ALREADY AT THE HOSPITAL DOING THAT TIME TALKING TO DANTA. AND AFTER HEARING THE NEWS ABOUT ROBIN SUPPOSELLY DEATH.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/15 11:54AM
    #4   2012/05/16 10:05AM
    babysnooks

Quote NickyD2: NOW, I NOT MUCH A FAN OF KATE. BUT WHY" SHE HAS TO BE THE KILLER OF STARR FAMILY. THE WOMAN IS UNSTABLE AND STUFFER WITH ILLNESS OF D.I.D, ITS NOT FAIR FOR KATE SHE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH ON HER PLATE TO DEAL WITH.

WHY" CAN IT BE ONE OF ANTHONY ZACCARA MEN THAT SHOT ANTHONY Z TIRES OFF THE ROAD TO SETTING SONNY UP OR MAYBE RONNIE-THE DIRTY COP WHO IS DEAD BY AWAY.

YOUR THOUGHTS:

I still say, it was Ronnie, trying to set Sonny up because he has wanted him put away for a long time.

#5   2012/05/16 11:55AM
    MarzLuvs3

I really hope it was Ronnie too. I mean he tried to shoot Dante earlier, he could have been off his rails and then came up with the plot to frame Sonny for Anythony's murder.

But in the meantime, we are getting some fantastic acting out of Kate because she thinks maybe she did do this.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list