List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler--Keesha returns with a secret..uh oh SAM!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler--Keesha returns with a secret..uh oh SAM!!

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/04/22 06:28PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/23 05:25PM, Views: 2259, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/04/22 06:28PM
    Spoiler--Keesha returns with a secret..uh oh SAM!!
    scarlettfever

A casting call for an african american woman in her late thirties, early forties---with ties to port charles, she has a secret and a bi-racial son in his late teens. She RETURNS to port charles after the death of her father.

I BELIEVE this is a KeeshA recast...Which may spell further trouble for Sam and Jason. For those who dont remember, Keesha had a fling with Jason and AJ---she also squared off with Carly and left AJ after his drinking benders---i believe she left town pregnant and is returning with AJ jr---who is a possible love interest for Starr, since the Michael/Starr pairing isnt working...Your welcome...

#2   2012/04/22 06:35PM
    Re: Spoiler--Keesha returns with a secret..uh oh SAM!!
    scarlettfever

Will Jason bonding with ex Keeshas son while unable to come to grips with Sams Baby DRAMA, be the final straw for Sam+Jason? i say YES!!

#3   2012/04/22 06:48PM
    justherenow

I'd love a new Keesha but considering how RC wrote Rachel, I can't hope for much

#4   2012/04/22 06:51PM
    Axl Rose

I hope Keesha's son is AJ's son, Michael would have a brother and Monica would have a new grandson and Edward a new great-grandson and Jason would have a new nephew

#5   2012/04/22 06:53PM
    luluspencer

me too, AJ son

#6   2012/04/22 07:05PM
    scarlettfever

I also think this is going to be AJ son and that Keesha returns because she wants him to know his family. Keesha also helped AJ expose Carlys lies about Michaels paternity so it will be interesting to see that play out..Also what if Jason and Keesha had a drunken fling offscreen before she left town (jason was single at the time)...WHAT IF Keeshas son is JASONS?

#7   2012/04/22 07:08PM
    bella jasam

Sorry to burst your bubble scarlett or scarleff but it's not Keisha they're referring to. This information is false.

#8   2012/04/22 07:10PM
    Axl Rose

Quote scarlettfever: I also think this is going to be AJ son and that Keesha returns because she wants him to know his family. Keesha also helped AJ expose Carlys lies about Michaels paternity so it will be interesting to see that play out..Also what if Jason and Keesha had a drunken fling offscreen before she left town (jason was single at the time)...WHAT IF Keeshas son is JASONS?

Imagine that, a bi-racial son for Jason, can you imagine that, or a bi-racial son for AJ, either way I hope Keesha's son is either AJ's or Jason's, but I would want her son to be AJ's considering Jason just lost Jake as a son and then for him to get another one, it just wouldn't feel right and for Keesha's son, if he is AJ's son, Michael would have an older or a younger half-brother via AJ which would be a plus

#9   2012/04/22 07:12PM
    scarlettfever

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote scarlettfever: I also think this is going to be AJ son and that Keesha returns because she wants him to know his family. Keesha also helped AJ expose Carlys lies about Michaels paternity so it will be interesting to see that play out..Also what if Jason and Keesha had a drunken fling offscreen before she left town (jason was single at the time)...WHAT IF Keeshas son is JASONS?

Imagine that, a bi-racial son for Jason, can you imagine that, or a bi-racial son for AJ, either way I hope Keesha's son is either AJ's or Jason's, but I would want her son to be AJ's considering Jason just lost Jake as a son and then for him to get another one, it just wouldn't feel right and for Keesha's son, if he is AJ's son, Michael would have an older or a younger half-brother via AJ which would be a plus

Michael is older than Keeshas son.

#10   2012/04/22 07:54PM
    Axl Rose

Quote scarlettfever:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Michael is older than Keeshas son.

So Michael would have a little brother and a brand-new Q heir, Keesha & her son can move into the Q Mansion

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list