List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: RUMOR - Vincent Irizarry

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR - Vincent Irizarry

Started by HOT PINK at 2012/03/25 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2012/03/28 03:27PM, Views: 14280, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/25 08:22AM
    RUMOR - Vincent Irizarry
    HOT PINK

Was perusing the GH Happenings site just now and in their 'Rumorville' section, it says Vincent Irizarry may be joining GH as a character named Leo Voss. Frank Valentini has tweeted that he has some exciting casting news. Could this be it? I suggested a while back that it would be great if VI's AMC character David Hayward turned out to be Sam's father. There are a few possibilities that are rumored for the character of Leo Voss - perhaps he is Sam's father, or maybe he and Anna DeVane are arch enemies.

Personally, I don't mind which one of these possibilities turns out to be true if Vincent Irizarry does end up joining General Hospital. If it does happen, I'm going to be one VERY HAPPY CAMPER!

#2   2012/03/25 03:45PM
    Re: RUMOR - Vincent Irizarry
    M.Alongi

So Vincent Irizarry may be coming to GH as "Leo Voss"?

Thats great news if its true.

#3   2012/03/25 05:19PM
    Bradyboy2005

Which would be weird to see him on GH being a different character than what he played on AMC and if he did have confrontation with Anna because on AMC didn't he have a child with her or her twin Sister that he could not save and died. I think it would be odd. I think who they need to bring on, especially after Robin's death, is Aidan Devane.

#4   2012/03/26 08:37AM
    4everjasamfan

Quote M.Alongi: So Vincent Irizarry may be coming to GH as "Leo Voss"?

Thats great news if its true.

Who is "Leo Voss"? Is he already a character? Or a new one?

#5   2012/03/26 08:42AM
    NYsunflower

Quote Bradyboy2005: Which would be weird to see him on GH being a different character than what he played on AMC and if he did have confrontation with Anna because on AMC didn't he have a child with her or her twin Sister that he could not save and died. I think it would be odd. I think who they need to bring on, especially after Robin's death, is Aidan Devane.

I would love to see Aiden, but didn't they trash that charachter in the end? Didn't he become a really bad villain? That was one of the reasons I stopped watching, I saw the writing on the wall and just couldn't watch.

#6   2012/03/26 11:28AM
    shepmajor

Quote HOT PINK: Was perusing the GH Happenings site just now and in their 'Rumorville' section, it says Vincent Irizarry may be joining GH as a character named Leo Voss. Frank Valentini has tweeted that he has some exciting casting news. Could this be it? I suggested a while back that it would be great if VI's AMC character David Hayward turned out to be Sam's father. There are a few possibilities that are rumored for the character of Leo Voss - perhaps he is Sam's father, or maybe he and Anna DeVane are arch enemies.

Personally, I don't mind which one of these possibilities turns out to be true if Vincent Irizarry does end up joining General Hospital. If it does happen, I'm going to be one VERY HAPPY CAMPER!

I'd take him either way, but given my 'druthers? He would be David Hayward. There's already history in place and the hospital NEEDS him!

#7   2012/03/26 12:18PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote HOT PINK: Was perusing the GH Happenings site just now and in their 'Rumorville' section, it says Vincent Irizarry may be joining GH as a character named Leo Voss. Frank Valentini has tweeted that he has some exciting casting news. Could this be it? I suggested a while back that it would be great if VI's AMC character David Hayward turned out to be Sam's father. There are a few possibilities that are rumored for the character of Leo Voss - perhaps he is Sam's father, or maybe he and Anna DeVane are arch enemies.

I'd take him either way, but given my 'druthers? He would be David Hayward. There's already history in place and the hospital NEEDS him!

"Leo Voss" could just be the name they are using until he officially signs on and they are ready to announce that he will indeed be coming on as David Hayward.

#8   2012/03/26 03:30PM
    jcw1985

"Leo Voss" David's brother's name was Leo, and his mother's was Vanessa. So maybe this is just the name they are giving to David Hayward, until it is official? It would be cool if they brought Hayward over to interact with Anna!

#9   2012/03/26 03:36PM
    HOT PINK

Quote jcw1985: "Leo Voss" David's brother's name was Leo, and his mother's was Vanessa. So maybe this is just the name they are giving to David Hayward, until it is official? It would be cool if they brought Hayward over to interact with Anna!

Since we saw that Robin is alive today, perhaps David is the one who has her. After all, cases like hers are most definitely his "specialty"! He was her stepfather once upon a time, and I think David would do anything he could to save Anna's child.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/26 03:39PM
    #10   2012/03/26 03:48PM
    Axl Rose

If Robin is alive, hopefully Jake is alive too along with Emily, Alan, Justus, and maybe even AJ and that the person who has all of them is David Hayward with Project Orpheus

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list