List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kate/Connie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate/Connie

Started by switzerland at 2012/03/02 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/08 06:05AM, Views: 2458, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/02 09:25PM
    Kate/Connie
    switzerland

I love my crazy characters and this Kate is gonna be HILARIOUS! Her putting on the lipstick after Sonny left and saying to herself "Kate, I'm not gonna let you do this" and then showing up at Johnny's and saying "Johnny boy aren't you gonna let me in?" I bet "Connie" shot out Anthony's tires! Who knew Stable Mable was so talented with a gun! lol

#2   2012/03/03 07:34AM
    Re: Kate/Connie
    snbtwistoffate

This character is too far gone to save. I can not see her and Sonny having a happy ending. I do hope Connie and Carly tangle.

#3   2012/03/03 08:37AM
    ghfanfare

Definitely hoping that Kate/Connie is the one that is giving Sonny grief. Very soapy.

#4   2012/03/03 10:10AM
    aerinha

I was tired of this story the tenth time they did it with Vikki/Nikki on OLTL, then hadto endure it again with Vikki's daughter Jessica having an alter named Tess. Now they are trotting it out on GH with Kate It is not encouraging for what Cartini have in store for GH. It is like they took every tired story from OLTL and thought a new group of fans might not yawn their way through it.

Here is how it goes. Vikki has a great guy. Nikki comes out to ruin it. Repeat over and over. Or Jessica and Tess both have great guys, she gets knocked up while Tess and we have a WTD story. Both times it was Tess' guy and both times he died.

So far it looks lik Kate will be taking the Vikki lather where her alter wrecks her life all the time.

Will it be blamed on another round of molestation as Vikki and Jess both were? Will they blame Kate being shot? Does anyone care? Not me.

#5   2012/03/03 10:52AM
    NYsunflower

Quote aerinha: I was tired of this story the tenth time they did it with Vikki/Nikki on OLTL, then hadto endure it again with Vikki's daughter Jessica having an alter named Tess. Now they are trotting it out on GH with Kate It is not encouraging for what Cartini have in store for GH. It is like they took every tired story from OLTL and thought a new group of fans might not yawn their way through it.

Here is how it goes. Vikki has a great guy. Nikki comes out to ruin it. Repeat over and over. Or Jessica and Tess both have great guys, she gets knocked up while Tess and we have a WTD story. Both times it was Tess' guy and both times he died.

So far it looks lik Kate will be taking the Vikki lather where her alter wrecks her life all the time.

Will it be blamed on another round of molestation as Vikki and Jess both were? Will they blame Kate being shot? Does anyone care? Not me.

I agree and disagree. I understand what you mean about getting tired of seeing it over and over again. I was getting tired of Vicki's alters in the end. She's cured!! No she's not. And the last time with Jess, it was rushed and felt shoved at us. But the first time with Vicki they really delved into what DID really is and they used the existence of the alters in so many different ways. I also liked the Tess story the first time around. Although they never really dealt with why Jess chose Nash over Antonio when she loved them both.

I also must confess and I don't think I'm alone, I was liking Tess more than Jess this last time around. And that is because of the heat she and Ford had. That chemistry was off the charts. They had John Wayne, Maureen O'hara chemistry. Like Renee and Asa. Charachters that can literally smack each other around and make it sexy.

Back on the path...I don't like how they use the DID to excuse everything the charachter does. I'm willing to give this story a chance mostly because I like what Kelly Sullivan is doing with it. I'm loving her. Soaps are probably the hardest acting to do. Lines presented at the last minute, very little rehearsal, and charachters doing crazy WTF things. Plus there is so much being taped in one day, on a movie an actor might have one page of dialogue a day, on a soap they can have up to ten. I say all this because I want to explain why I love this actress. She is ALWAYS in the moment. All of the acting on the show is awesome, they all bring it, but she is sooo detail oriented. She pays attention to everything. All of her lines are so natural. Maybe it's because she is new that I'm noticing and I'm just used to everyone else. What ever it is, I'm impressed.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

#6   2012/03/03 02:08PM
    krystalgirl

okay, I think connie is the one that shot out the tires. Now wait until Dante take's the gun into the police station and has the finger prints taken off of it.

Boy is this going to be a twist and I can't wait to see Sonny's face on this one. Plus get rid of the bloody wedding dress already.

But I love that John McBain is going to be on the case nothing is going to get away from him and he will put an end to this stuff.

#7   2012/03/03 02:14PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote switzerland: I love my crazy characters and this Kate is gonna be HILARIOUS! Her putting on the lipstick after Sonny left and saying to herself "Kate, I'm not gonna let you do this" and then showing up at Johnny's and saying "Johnny boy aren't you gonna let me in?" I bet "Connie" shot out Anthony's tires! Who knew Stable Mable was so talented with a gun! lol

I am loving Connie, way more interesting than Kate

I guess Sonny won't be smiling like a Disney princess when he finds out that Kate/Connie is playing with him....I think this s/l could be very entertaining if it is done properly!

#8   2012/03/03 02:32PM
    lulujaz

I hate mad dog idiot mobster Sonny. He is due for a real catastrophe.

#9   2012/03/03 08:18PM
    switzerland

The split personality is funny when the actress can pull it off! C'mon Kate putting on the lipstick and dabbing the perfume on her neck, gently letting down her hair and saying to herself, "Kate, I can't let you do this" is freakin funny!

#10   2012/03/05 06:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    I am loving Connie, way more interesting than Kate

I guess Sonny won't be smiling like a Disney princess when he finds out that Kate/Connie is playing with him....I think this s/l could be very entertaining if it is done properly!

Agreed! I had to ff through the nauseating Skate scenes.....but when she put on the lipstick and perfume and showed up at JOHNNY's door..... HELLO! Can't WAIT to see what happens there.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list