List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin's exit storyline & funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin's exit storyline & funeral

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2012/02/22 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/11 04:03PM, Views: 6937, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/22 03:05PM
    Robin's exit storyline & funeral
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hi everybody!

This thread is for ppl who wish to discuss Robin's exit and the events surrounding it and onwards... Please keep it respectful and tasteful. I am all for open debate, but I do not like bashing of characters.

Like many of you, I hated the way Robin's exit storyline was done. This is all they could muster up for such a historical character of GH?!

They couldn't of let Anna, Robin & Emma even spend a couple of days enjoying each others company. Anna gets to town and then BAM Robin is gone!

Robin also spent a total of what like a day on Jasons antidote? So she had to risk her life to retrive it, like she couldn't make a new one...Jason is still awake and ok, not like he is on life support.

Don't get me wrong I was a huge J&R back in the day and I appreciate there friendship, but thats just stupid. Like Robin would risk leaving her husband and daughter behind when she just had such a life altering experience concerning her HIV. She had just spent so much time saying she wanted to spend more time with her family and take nothing for granted.

Yes, I know Robin has on overwhelming need to save people, but its not like that was the only antidote that could ever be made, with magical ingredients she couldn't get her hands on again

I also hated the final scene with Robin & Patrick! Like another poster said, they could of held hands through the two way box she put the medicine in or something! I think the acting was superb, but the material was so lacking!

Then the firefighters just leave Patrick there with his wifes remains that they were kind enough to throw a plastic tarp over?!

They didn't even corner off the area, cause Sam is wondering around there like she owns the place.

Also, if this turns into a revolving around Jason storyline, I am gonna put my foot through the tv! I love the real Jason Morgan, but enough is enough!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/22 03:11PM
    #2   2012/02/22 03:10PM
    Re: Robin's exit storyline & funeral
    LiasonSteckyFan

Also, there better be some AWESOME writing for the funeral for everybody involved!! We better not get robbed of that just like the fans were robbed when Jake died! I actually want to see the funeral and hear the speeches, Robin touched and helped a lot of people.

I think Maxie & Liz need to put there differences aside and come together to support Patrick & Emma. Although, I really wish it would be KS delivering those emotional scenes , just like when Georgie died.

I hope Alexis can be there for Mac, because he is really going to need it!

I hope this gives Sonny the push he needs to stop being such a moron and appreciate the things he has! I always enjoyed there relationship in the early 90's!

#3   2012/02/22 03:17PM
    Go Away Sam

If I didn't think she was alive I would call the whole thing a slap in the face. A plot point to drive other stories but since she is(in my mind)I'll patiently wait whether a month, a year, or however long for the reveal. All I can hope for is that her family gets the most pov in this story as they deserve it. Anything less would only further my disappointment.

#4   2012/02/22 03:23PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Go Away Sam: If I didn't think she was alive I would call the whole thing a slap in the face. A plot point to drive other stories but since she is(in my mind)I'll patiently wait whether a month, a year, or however long for the reveal. All I can hope for is that her family gets the most pov in this story as they deserve it. Anything less would only further my disappointment.

I also believe that she is alive, I think they did it this way to leave the door open if Kim were to choose to come back to GH at some point.

Yeah if thats not the case, then this will probably go right in with one of my most hated storylines!

#5   2012/02/22 03:35PM
    Go Away Sam

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Go Away Sam: If I didn't think she was alive I would call the whole thing a slap in the face. A plot point to drive other stories but since she is(in my mind)I'll patiently wait whether a month, a year, or however long for the reveal. All I can hope for is that her family gets the most pov in this story as they deserve it. Anything less would only further my disappointment.

I also believe that she is alive, I think they did it this way to leave the door open if Kim were to choose to come back to GH at some point.

Yeah if thats not the case, then this will probably go right in with one of my most hated storylines!

Part of me wants this to be Maxie's wake up call. I mean her last words to Robin were you're selfish when Robin wouldn't go to the benefit with her. This could be the catalyst for some growth with her but my head is telling me she'll blame Liz. I can't wait to see how everyone else takes the news. There's going to be some Emmy like performances.

#6   2012/02/22 03:46PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

Part of me wants this to be Maxie's wake up call. I mean her last words to Robin were you're selfish when Robin wouldn't go to the benefit with her. This could be the catalyst for some growth with her but my head is telling me she'll blame Liz. I can't wait to see how everyone else takes the news. There's going to be some Emmy like performances.

I have a love hate relationship with Maxie, sometimes you really like her and other times you just want to punch her lol. With that said, her & Robin were like sisters and I think that Maxie may lash out at first but I think she is stronger than she realizes. She knows how much Robin valued her friendship with Liz, I hope they can work together to help Patrick with Emma.

My heart is already breaking for Mac. The poor guy is so nice and he never catches a break! First Georgie and now Robin! Like Robin told him after Georgie died, he took three girls who had nobody and gave them a loving/caring home and loved them like they were his own. I think Mac will deliever an award winning performance!

#7   2012/02/22 03:51PM
    g-mom

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

I also believe Robin is alive usually when they say (body burned beyond recognition)on a soap or some prime time tv.shows also,it means it is not who you think it is,although I can't imagine who else it might be

#8   2012/02/22 06:51PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Wouldn't it be great if they bought Georgie back?! Wishful thinking I know, but it could help Mac & Maxie heal from the loss of Robin!

Wonder if we will see Felicia & Frisco back for the funeral?

#9   2012/02/22 07:00PM
    NYsunflower

I would love to see Georgie back. I really miss her. These last ijits running things made a lot of stupid stuff, but killing Georgie is top of the stupid list.

#10   2012/02/22 07:04PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote NYsunflower: I would love to see Georgie back. I really miss her. These last ijits running things made a lot of stupid stuff, but killing Georgie is top of the stupid list.

Yeah they have made some pretty stupid decisions over the last three years! But hopefully thats all done with now that the new h/w's are set to take over.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list