List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/02/18 05:40AM
    Latest post: 2012/02/25 06:47AM, Views: 7642, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/18 05:40AM
    SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning
    Axl Rose

A car accident will be the thing that introduces Starr Manning into Port Charles and Michael will be the one to find her and bring her to GH, and Michael will then feel that he is responsible for Starr despite Epiphany trying to assure Michael that he doesn't need to feel responsible for her

#2   2012/02/18 09:29AM
    Re: SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning
    NYsunflower

I've been dying to see Michael and Starr together since they were kids. I'm also hoping this means that Michael will be more than just a prop for the unholy trinity. " We're not so bad. See how well we take care of poor defenseless Michael. We don't want him in the business!". Blah blah

Do you know anymore? Someone on another board said they saw pictures of them together, but didn't say where. Do you know?

#3   2012/02/18 11:00AM
    wildkitty

Quote NYsunflower: I've been dying to see Michael and Starr together since they were kids. I'm also hoping this means that Michael will be more than just a prop for the unholy trinity. " We're not so bad. See how well we take care of poor defenseless Michael. We don't want him in the business!". Blah blah

Do you know anymore? Someone on another board said they saw pictures of them together, but didn't say where. Do you know?

They are posted on KA (Starr)'s Twitter pg.Plus they ARE doing GHFCW together in July.

#4   2012/02/18 11:36AM
    NYsunflower

Thank you

#5   2012/02/18 04:11PM
    Axl Rose

Michael and Starr can become a popular couple

#6   2012/02/19 09:57PM
    Dominator2009

I'd like to see these pics.
    A car accident uh, brings them together, I wonder if Michael will cause it, hope not

#7   2012/02/20 05:53AM
    NYsunflower

I couldn't find the pics on the twitter page, but I'm not good at navigating these things. Isn't there a sight that posts pics of upcoming shows?

I think Anthony causes the crash, but that is just a guess.

#8   2012/02/20 05:38PM
    Axl Rose

Marr or MiStarr, either way I can't wait

#9   2012/02/24 10:27PM
    annad

Quote Axl Rose: A car accident will be the thing that introduces Starr Manning into Port Charles and Michael will be the one to find her and bring her to GH, and Michael will then feel that he is responsible for Starr despite Epiphany trying to assure Michael that he doesn't need to feel responsible for her

I hope they don't have another bormance for Starr. I think a much more of a fun triangle romance would be Starr/Dani/Michael. Michael fighting over to with starr or Dani. Then in the end Michael choses Dani bc he don't want to be a baby daddy to starr.

#10   2012/02/25 06:10AM
    Axl Rose

Quote annad:
    Quote Axl Rose: A car accident will be the thing that introduces Starr Manning into Port Charles and Michael will be the one to find her and bring her to GH, and Michael will then feel that he is responsible for Starr despite Epiphany trying to assure Michael that he doesn't need to feel responsible for her

I hope they don't have another bormance for Starr. I think a much more of a fun triangle romance would be Starr/Dani/Michael. Michael fighting over to with starr or Dani. Then in the end Michael choses Dani bc he don't want to be a baby daddy to starr.

Or how about a Michael, Dani and Nate triangle, bring Nate over to Port Charles and have him & Michael fight over Dani

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list